June 2012 Weddings

Let's hear your good news

2»

Re: Let's hear your good news

• I just got notified that one of our manuscripts got accepted. This is a huge relief for our lab
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_lets-hear-your-good-news?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:07252ecb-d6e0-4fa9-ad00-c977f15483bbPost:45ab3b35-082a-41ce-a98f-37d2eb5049ec">Let's hear your good news</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know, it's Monday I feel like everyone needs a happy pill. What's something that made you happy today? I just found out that there is a Despicable Me 2 coming out next year (right before my birthday too!). I am so excited. The first movie is my favorite! and it's sunny out! FI and I are gonna go running when he gets home. What's made you smile today?
    Posted by acaponi87[/QUOTE]

Soo excited about despicable me 2 as well.

I got a cute hair clip today to use for my bridal shower. I also received a package today that included my flower girl & ring bearer gifts, my envelope seals and weddding programs :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am packing my suitcase, getting my classroom ready and will be on a flight to Chicago on Thursday night. I'm going to an international technology conference this weekend and I am also trying on the "prototype" of my wedding gown! I get to see great friends, learn stuff to use in my classroom and do wedding stuff ... I'd say that is a great weekend to look forward to.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards