June 2012 Weddings

so the fi has changed his mind...

Hey ladies,
So I love my fi and all, but as of right now, he is starting to bug me. He can not make up his mind as to whether or not he wants to do a military wedding.  I know that there is a board on here for military weddings, but I have not posted there since I don't know if that is what he wants. 
My Fi was in the military when we met, and last year  was medically discharged from the national guard.  He is healed and able to join up again (or so he says, I'm still nervous about it, because what if he does get sick again?)  Only  this time, instead of going back into the guard, he wants to go into the army with a totally different job. When he was in the guard he was an E-5 Sargent/Corpral, (which I guess meant that he was close to moving up his rank). With the Army, he would have to start everything over again, as a scrut monkey (he calls it that) and go through basic again. 
Is it selfish that I don't want to spend another year of my life  with him in basic? For those of you who don't know, basic is three-four months where he cannot have connact with the outside world. After that he goes to AIT, where he is able to talk to me and everything.
 I know that he LOVES being in the Military, and I;m fine that he wants to go back in, but I don't understand the Job change. I have tried asking him about the changed and he says because and then walks away.
So ladies any thoughts?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards