Washington-Seattle

Check-In Monday

What have you checked off your To-Do list recently?
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Check-In Monday

• LGM22LGM22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha!  I successfully managed to get the FI to call up his family friend who is a Pastor and we now have an Officiant. Match this to booking our DJ on Friday and we now have (I think) all of the "you can't be in two places at once" people booked for the wedding. 
  • edited December 2011
    LGM22- Welcome to the board! It looks like this is your first post? :) Glad you have had success with the Officiant and DJ! Who is your DJ?

I have done.. umm.. nothing this weekend. haha.. We're in Georgia right now for the weekend.. headed back tonight- lame. This sun doesn't BURN you like Seattle sun does! Stupid thin ozone layer... :P
  • edited December 2011
    We purchased FI's wedding band! Now, if only I could find one I like that compliments my engagment ring. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LGM22LGM22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Our DJ is Sean Denard, we met with him and Jeff Hill last week.  We liked them both, but there was something about Sean that just clicked with us.

You missed our Summer Firsttimer, it's now reached 273 minutes I think. 

• sparent2010sparent2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am totally AW-ing but Thursday I finally got my e-ring... took a few months. So I am staring at my hand 

So yea that was my big accomplishment. My parents are fighting over what kind of food to serve Dad wants NW seafood and Mom says Korean... but I am way far away so not a big deal. I will probably do both. 
    Picked STD design- vintage postcards of lighthouses. 

Left to do- everything 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • tmhildebrandtmhildebrand member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Geez.... is it Monday already???

This weekend I did nothing but work, but I have tomorrow off so I am planning on addressing my invites (totally NOT looking forward to it).  Then off to Staples to get address labels so I don't have to print return addresses on every envelope. 

On NWR note: I went to the dentist today and took a Xanex.... I totally feel outrageously tired.... Hopefully I will sleep really good and really hard, so maybe I will feel less like a zombie and more like an actual person!! k

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful evening.... Bring on more sun!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards