June 2012 Weddings
Options

"KeLsEy"

Where are you going to put the moss letters at your reception? I am considering doing something like that, but I am not sure where I would put them at the tented reception.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: "KeLsEy"

• Options
    Since we're having cocktail house inside, we're going to have them on the doors going into the main building as guests first enter.

You could get slightly smaller letters and put them on the back of your chairs.
    I think that would be realy cute...then you could get and ampersand for Carter's chair.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_kelsey-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:15f15c62-345e-4cb0-bdc7-0419f0853fc5Post:6fc5f890-0e08-4cec-b9cf-a7ce43f5643c">Re: "KeLsEy"</a>:
    [QUOTE]Since we're having cocktail house inside, we're going to have them on the doors going into the main building as guests first enter. You could get slightly smaller letters and put them on the back of your chairs. I think that would be realy cute...then you could get and ampersand for Carter's chair.
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

Awwww! I love the idea for Carter! You are so creative. We arent having a formal sit down meal, so Carter wont have a specific chair. FI and I are going to have a hightop table that is reserved for us so we can have a place to eat when we have a chance, so we could put them on the backs of those chairs, I just worry they wont be noticed.. ya know? I dont want to pay for them to not show. Thoughts?
  • Options
    Well it depends on where the table is set up. I think plenty of people will see them. Especially if they come up to talk to you, they'll come around the back. They won't lean over your table to hug you.

And you'll have a picture of it to remember it too!!

Maybe you could also use them for props for some photos, so Carter could hold it for those pictures that y'all take with him?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_kelsey-18?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:15f15c62-345e-4cb0-bdc7-0419f0853fc5Post:0ba33beb-fab1-44d6-ac74-91426a936ca7">Re: "KeLsEy"</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well it depends on where the table is set up. I think plenty of people will see them. Especially if they come up to talk to you, they'll come around the back. They won't lean over your table to hug you. And you'll have a picture of it to remember it too!! Maybe you could also use them for props for some photos, so Carter could hold it for those pictures that y'all take with him?
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

Great idea!! I love it. You sold me :) Thanks Kels!
  • Options
    Anytime!!! This wedding is really making me want to go into event planning. I love figuring out all the tiny details!
  • Options
    You would be an amazing wedding planner- I would totally hire you! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards