June 2012 Weddings
Options

TGIF! What is everyond doing this weekend?

I am SO glad it's Friday.

Today: working and then probably just crashing.  I'm exhausted from the long weekend.

Tomorrow: looking at more houses, going to the credit union *fingers crossed*, and then no idea.

Sunday: No idea but I bet working on invites will happen.

Re: TGIF! What is everyond doing this weekend?

• Options
    Today: PICKING UP MY DRESS!!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!! I am sooo excited (can you tell??). I am also trying it on with the veil that I was torn between... I am 99% I want to go with the cathedral length veil with lace, but tonight I will know for sure!!

Tomorrow: Meeting with the DOC/seemstress. It will be my first fitting! She is also making my veil, hair flower, flower girl dresses, ring bearer pillows, altering my moms wedding dress, my dress alterations, and making me a birdcage veil (if I wear my mom's dress for the last dance).

Sunday: Teaching Sunday school, church, Carter's big family bday party... its been a big week for us!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am very excited for it to be Friday!  Good luck with the credit union Meg!

Later this afternoon I'm heading out of town for a girls weekend and I can't wait for lots of wine, gossip, picture-taking and just a good time.  I have Monday off so I'll be spending the day doing laundry, some cleaning and hopefully getting a bunch of wedding stuff done.
  • Options
    MM - Good luck with the credit union, and have fun looking at houses!

Tonight: FI, FBIL and his girlfriend are coming and we're going to the Miranda Lambert/Chris Young/Jerrod Niemann concert

Tomorrow: FI and I are going to God's Plan for Marriage seminar. Then one of my friends from high school is leaving for training camp so we're going to dinner with him

Sunday: Bridal show!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    today: 1/2 day @ work (so excited); then going to the mall and finding out the size FI needs for his ring and hopefully going to get my registry exchange present

tomorrow: heading home for the weekend; my brother and his family are coming home as well, we are going to celebrate my brothers birthday a weekend early; can't wait to spend some time with my family. Going through some challenges and need some QT with them

sunday: birthday dinner for my brother, bonding time with the family
  • Options
    Today: Buying tickets for our first Reds game of the season (April 3rd - pre-season WOOT!) then lounging around at the house. Hopefully working the bouquets or some other WR thing.

Tomorrow: Dress shopping for my Grandma with Mom and her for the wedding!

Sunday: Church and two movies, The Woman in Black (for free) and The Vow (discounted). FBIL broke up with his GF last week and I never even got to meet her (boo), so that's why we're seeing the first movie mentioned. We're going with him to cheer him up a bit.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Tonight: Going to dinner with 3 of my bridesmaids (just for a fun girls night) since one of them is in town from Florida.

Tomorrow: Helping my parents move. So excited to get to look through all our old stuff/memories

Sunday: Helping mom a  little more before heading back to Raleigh. I have a "facial/peel" and eyebrow appointment to get ready for my hair and makeup trial on Thursday. Then cleaning the house. We also got the last of our paper straws, so I'm going to finish making the flags for them.
  • Options
    Today i am staying up in order to pick up my check, picking up my last t4 then i will probably come home & figure out my taxes as i will be too impatient to wait till i get up (i do them myself) because i will want to know if/what how much i am getting back. 

Going to work on bouquets tomorrow. 

Tanning sunday probably, church & his parents if he is willing to get out of bed, doubtful right now as his only day off he will want to sleep until 9. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dream Honeymoon/Actual Honeymoon Disneyworld Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Today: work until 6.. then going to a comedy show fundraiser show for FI's cousins hockey team!

Tomorrow: cleaning my house! and I have to do 3 people's taxes so I'll probably just get that done and out of the way!

Sunday: FI won't be home =( he has to help his uncle remodel the basement... so I will probably hang out with my puppies.. hopefully it will be nice out so we can play outside!

Monday: Holiday!! no work for me! FI and I have an appt to get our taxes done then we will be doing house projects all day.
  • Options
    Today: one class and some work. I haven't sold any advertising recently because no one will answer their phones and it's a business! Ugh! And FI's best man is coming in tonight because yesterday was FI's 21st birthday. Not really looking forward to having him out here because he eats all of our food, doesn't pay for anything, and spreads his crap out all over our living room.

Not sure what I'm doing the rest of the weekend
  • Options
    Today: Work followed by the gym. Tonight we are going to a movie.

Saturday: In the morning my mom is treating us to manicures. Then we are going to my aunt's house for a girls'afternoon. Saturday night is game night with about 3 couples.

Sunday: Not sure yet.
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Options
    Going to the Dominican Republic tomorrow!

My Sorority Sister is getting married and I cannot wait!  She is the reason I met FI and I'm thrilled to see her get married and be on the beach!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    June 2012 Siggy Challenge - Wedding RingsPhotobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tgif-what-is-everyond-doing-this-weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:1cf717cd-2040-4ccd-9d92-168d9acac7dcPost:ebd5a8de-2cca-4701-997f-2fb1b9fdcc19">Re: TGIF! What is everyond doing this weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Going to the Dominican Republic tomorrow! My Sorority Sister is getting married and I cannot wait!  She is the reason I met FI and I'm thrilled to see her get married and be on the beach!
    Posted by BrooklynNovia[/QUOTE]
    That's so exciting have fun!
  • Options
    Tonight- going to my (oldest) sister's house for my niece's birthday dinner and cake. Saturday- mattress shopping, and kitchen table shopping. Sunday- depending on how Saturday's ventures go it might be more searching/shopping then relaxation
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Tonight: gym + watching a movie at home 

Saturday: meeting with a travel agent to finally book our honeymoon THANK GOD. Plus ordering a sample of our invites

Sunday: gym, laundry, working on my pomanders, cleaning, and hopefully taking care of the 10 small wedding related decisions on my list!
  • Options
    Tonight: After I take a test, I am going to see a movie with FI and then probably not much after that.

Saturday: Homework, working on my thesis, and preparing for my grad school interview I have next Friday. Probably going out to dinner with FI.

Sunday: Work and more homework

Monday: Relaxing and probably catching up on more homework.

So glad to have a 3 day weekend.
  • Options
    Tonight - Hanging out with friends. Fajitas, margaritas and fun!

Tomorrow - Homework. Then dinner at MOH's place. Go over some wedding stuff. QT with my good friend and our handsome men!

Sunday - Church. More Homework. Making a warm pot of stew (since our high temp that day is supposed to be like 35... Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!)
  • Options
    Tonight: Going out with FI for dinner & drinks

Tomorrow: I get to sleep in. FI will be working all day and night. I'll probably get his taxes done and out of the way (mine are already done by my tax lady). Then out to dinner with my family for my mom's b-day. Home after that to watch FI"s parents' dog - which I am NOT happy about at all!!!

Sunday: Church, then home to work on wedding stuff

Monday: More wedding stuff. Maybe go with my niece (MOH) for a mani/pedi

Oh, and there's the typical cleaning and laundry to get done as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Options
    Today-  Last day at my current job!!!!!!!!  Going out for drinks with my coworkers after work.  So excited to fly to MD for training at my new job on Monday!

Saturday- Going with one of my best friends to her wedding dress fitting (she is getting married in April).  We will be doing a girls day after that probably.

Sunday- Planning the bridal shower and bachelorette details and shopping for decorations and games.  This is also for my friend's wedding (not mine!).
  • Options
    Today:  Reading for a class tomorrow (ugh).  Hopefully calling and making an appointment for my alterations!

Tomorrow:  Class in the afternoon

Sunday:  More homework :(

I am hoping to finish my veil this weekend, though...fingers crossed.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • Options
    Tonight: Dinner and a movie and laundry.

Saturday: I have to work. Boo. Doing whatever cleaning I fill like after work which will probably be none.

Sunday: Plant peas and potatoes in the Garden.

Monday: I have to work.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tgif-what-is-everyond-doing-this-weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:1cf717cd-2040-4ccd-9d92-168d9acac7dcPost:ebd5a8de-2cca-4701-997f-2fb1b9fdcc19">Re: TGIF! What is everyond doing this weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Going to the Dominican Republic tomorrow! My Sorority Sister is getting married and I cannot wait!  She is the reason I met FI and I'm thrilled to see her get married and be on the beach!

sounds like fun! how long will you be there?
  • Options
    Katelyn & Ashley, thanks!  We're going for five days!  So pumped!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    June 2012 Siggy Challenge - Wedding RingsPhotobucket
  • Options
    Tonight: Work out, sit around, and watch our DVR'd shows.... Saturday: We may go to Auburn to start looking for places to live. We'll be moving there in August so that I can finish up some prerequisites before I apply to vet school there. Sunday: Come back and do nothing...Work out.
  • Options
    Tonight: Going  to the bank and Saphora after work. Relax and work on premartial homework

Saturday ; Either visiting my  mentee in West Virginia ( she's in College) or Staying for FI best friend birthday dinner.

Sunday: Hand Dancing and Pre- Martial Counseling

Monday: Shopping !!!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tgif-what-is-everyond-doing-this-weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:1cf717cd-2040-4ccd-9d92-168d9acac7dcPost:28e67304-c87b-4d0b-9904-aeb2e8915ba7">Re: TGIF! What is everyond doing this weekend?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Katelyn & Ashley, thanks!  We're going for five days!  So pumped!
    Jealous! I could use a vacation right now. School and work are kicking my butt
  • Options
    FI left this morning for a conference and won't be back until monday night :( I'm home alone today, and hoping to (finally!!) get my FMIL and FSIL over here to see my wedding dress and all the other wedding stuff. I've also got to clean the house from top to bottom. Tomorrow one of my cousins is coming over to stay the night, I'm going to teach her to cook something, we'll do dinner and drinks and possibly work on getting some favors done.
    BAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! I'm sitting here typing and all of a sudden my big dog (chcolate lab) lets out this loud howl/growl. . . TOTALLY ASLEEP!! she always has these intense dreams and constantly twitches in her sleep and occasionally growls, but she's never howled before! That was hilarious!! (sorry, just had to share!) I wish I could have gotten that on video!!

Anyways. . . Sunday I'm going with my matron of honor to her wedding site (she gets married in april) to check it out in person and see if her ideas will work within the space. that's about it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Today: swim practice, coach, eat yummy food with FI and pack.

Tomorrow: Heading home for the long weekend! We have a florist appointment at 3pm.

Sunday: Church...chillin'

Monday: Drive back here.
  • Options
    Today - top to bottom clean the house, bedding, etc. Possibly going over to a friends again tonight for some drinks, possibly go out. 

Saturday- seeing one of my best friends and her bf for lunch, haven't seen her in almost a year, or met her bf, going up to FIL's for the night, do FMIL's hair, party saturday night with our friends.

Sunday- probably be a little under the weather from said party, visit my Baba & Gido on the way back home, then have a relaxing night with FI.

Monday- woo! Holiday monday. =] Hopefully get my getting ready timeline done, picture list started, go print pictures off for all the picture frames we got for Christmas, maybe stop into work and pick up some paperwork I need. 
  • Options
    Today I had the day off so I went to get my hair cut and find a shower dress.  Tonight we will just be hanging out at home.

Tomorrow we are going to FI's dad's for a while because it's his stepmom's birthday.  Then we are going to do a little shopping, dinner, and the movies.  FI wants to see Chronicle and we were supposed to go a few weeks ago but it was a Friday and I was exhausted.  Not really looking forward to the movie.

Sunday I am going to my venue's bridal fair with my mom, my brother's FI, and her mom.  Should be a fun day.

I'm also off Monday and Tuesday too and I'm not really sure what I am going to do on those days.

• Options
    As of 3:15 today I was on vacation for a week! One of the benefits of being a teacher :) Today: gym then just relaxing at home with FI Saturday: my brother and his gf are in town so we're getting lunch together. I saw my brother at Christmas but haven't seen his gf in over a year so I'm excited to hang out with them! Then probably back home to do wedding errands. Sunday: gym and wedding errands and relaxing Monday: FI has the day off which is great. It's also our 7 year anniversary! I'm going to make a nice dinner for us.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards