June 2012 Weddings
Options

Get me through May!

I tried to share some Motivational posters I made earlier but TK ate them.
I am just having the hardest time getting through this month and figured some of you might also be hitting your breaking points.

But at least we are not these people:

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Get me through May!

• Options
    that's really funny :) great approach!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    aor9487aor9487 member
    First Comment
    LOL awesome. Thanks for these!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 92 Ready to party!
  • Options
    Well, that's one way to look at it. I suppose...

I think if you are the verge of a break down, I think you should take a few days off.
    I did and its amazing!

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    LambbopLambbop member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_get-me-through-may?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:219d9759-7525-4503-8477-f2056967c498Post:dea6375d-1364-49b5-9a09-be222a9e866b">Re: Get me through May!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, that's one way to look at it. I suppose... I think if you are the verge of a break down, I think you should take a few days off. I did and its amazing!
    Posted by peachykeen26[/QUOTE]

I took today off... to make these pictures :-) haha I KWYM though :-)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_get-me-through-may?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:219d9759-7525-4503-8477-f2056967c498Post:61ff7a84-15e5-40c5-865d-c1e45d0f3c67">Re: Get me through May!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Get me through May! : I took today off... to make these pictures :-) haha I KWYM though :-)
    Posted by Lambbop[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>:)</div>

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    aor9487aor9487 member
    First Comment
    I need to make an appointment at the spa! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 92 Ready to party!
  • Options
    Hahaha omg..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am 6 weeks away from my wedding (june 23) and it is looking up! I think I will have enough money saved up to cover expenses without charging on credit cards. I am basically waiting for the rsvps so I can get a head count for food and drink. If it close to what I predict, everything should go smoothly. I am a little nervous about if guests will book all rooms at my venue (if not, I will have to cover costs).  I feel very confident in my choice of groom. I see things only getting better for us! I did have a stressful moment when I found out one of my nieces will not be attending my wedding. I had to take into account that she is nearly 21 and probably is more involved in her own life and interests right now.
    Congrats to everyone on your marriage!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards