June 2012 Weddings

MMR

If I deactive this account and create a new one, will my post history for my old acount be deleted as well or will it alwasy be out there for the world to see?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: MMR

• I"m not MMR, but when your acct is deleted, all of your posts go with it.
  • You can probably just leave this account out there and then make a new one (if you're trying to save your old posts).  I think I'm going to do that soon since my username isn't so accurate anymore.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was thinking about doing that too- having a new account- MMR when you get back please tell us. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_mmr-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:26824e71-aae1-4798-8d03-15a9ebc6d4c4Post:2130f62f-0884-4899-b834-17dad0088699">Re: MMR</a>:
    [QUOTE]I"m not MMR, but when your acct is deleted, all of your posts go with it.
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

Correct.  If you need the info on how to officially delete your account let me know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards