June 2012 Weddings
Options

Lauren or Scotty?

For all of you American Idol viewers out there - who do you think will win tonight?

Re: Lauren or Scotty?

• Options
    I love them both!! I picked Lauren from the auditions to win!  I think Scotty has the little teeny-bopper votes, though.  I can't wait to watch tonight!  They are both humble and so young!  I think THEY should get married!! Haha.  TOO CUTE!
    June 2012 May Siggy- Me and my MOH(sis)! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Planning Bio
  • Options
    Scotty!
  • Options
    Out of the two left I say Lauren but I really think that James or Casey should have won.
  • Options
    chrmunchrmun member
    First Comment
    I stopped watching after Casey left.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker White Knot
  • Options
    I think Lauren should win. She has been my favorite since she auditioned!
    June 2012 - August Sigggy Challenge: The Dress imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I wanted James to win it! Lauren was my favorite girl from the begining so now I am hoping she does it. Even with a busted voca chord I thing she outsung Scotty last night, but like it was mentioned before Scotty has A LOT of teenage girls eyeing him up and he has just as much of a chance! I told my fiance at the end when they were standing together arm & arm that I wanted them to start dating! haha
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

MFP, I couldn't remember what Lauren sang last night for her 2nd song so I googled it and some *idiot* (sorry but sometimes it's needed) posted a question on yahoo that popped up in the results. They wanted to know if Haley sang for Lauren last night because of her vocal chords. Have you heard the two of them sing? Completely different voices. lol

• Options
    Well, those who voted for Scotty were right! Have a cookie:

lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards