June 2012 Weddings
Options

June 2

TWO WEEKS!!!!! How are y'all holding up? :
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: June 2

• Options
    I have been doing pretty ok.  A lot of people have asked today when the wedding is.  I have said two weeks maybe 20 times today.  It did hit me in the car on my way home how soon two weeks is!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 203 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 61 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    Today I did my hair and make up trial. I can't wait for 2 weeks. 

We have a lot to do the next few weekends though. 
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Options
    Abe and Carrie- Where are you getting married at?

I'm holding up ok.. met with the caterer yesterday for final count and payment. There was a weddding being set up at the our site and that gave us a good idea of how it will look on our day. It looked really good and i'm excited to be done with all of the planning and be married!
  • Options
    I'm all done. We have to talk to our DJ still but that'll be quick. Other than that, we finished the last of our stuff this weekend!
  • Options
    Nervous and feel like I'm not finish with anything. I just can't believe time is going so fast.
  • Options
    I think I'd be better without people's random commentary of "Hey! The big day's getting close!" or "Aren't you getting married in a couple weeks!?" I think I'm just fried so the less questions I have to answer about the wedding at this point the better. I'll go back to my cubby hole now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards