June 2012 Weddings
Options

Favors what are people doing

2»

Re: Favors what are people doing

• Options
    We are doing a candy buffet.

The only non-edible favor I kept from a wedding was a shot glass and a wine bottle topper. The shot glasses were given to the guys and the wine toppers were given to the ladies.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Options
    We are doing a candy buffet and glass wine stoppers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We are doing truffles.  We'll be making them probably the weekend before the wedding.
  • Options
    We are doing personalized M&Ms. The colors will match the wedding colors. 
    Another idea I saw on TK was hershey hugs and kisses with a note on the containers "Hugs and Kisses from (bride & groom names)  I thought this was so cute!
  • Options
    My mom is making and packaing chocolate covered pretzels.  We are putting a little sticker on the bag that says thanks for coming.... blah blah...
    and we might do beer koozies if we have money left over only because it would be funny... i know it could be tacky but its funny.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I just picked out white match boxes with white matches inside. on the top will be a sticker saying:

IT'S A MATCH!
    my name & grooms name
    June 23, 2012
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I agree that edible favors usually work out very well. I personally don't like knick knacks either and would throw them out. Chocolate, cookies and candy are usually your best choices, like mints I find them to be a very outdated favor and don't really like them.

We're having a cookie bar with bags they can take them in or eat them there.
    Planning Bio Updated June 12/12 Lots of Wedding DIY Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think the bells are cute. We are doing salt water taffy since we are getting married on the beach.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards