June 2012 Weddings

wedding colors changed & final!

Well FI and I went to a Fabric store a few weeks ago to find fabric for some of my DIY projects (favors, picture board, table numbers, possibly card box) and I had my color scheme in mind (light blue, yellow, and light green) and I couldn't find any that I liked. I was major bummed!

So someone at work suggested a quilting store since they purposely sell cooridinating fabrics for quilts. We went today and I ended up falling in LOVE with light blue, brown, and ivory/cream. They had about 10 different fabrics from the same company so it all matched in designs that I loved! So after buying $150.00 worth of cooridinating fabrics my colors are set- I can't afford to change them now! lol

It really made EVERYTHING fall in place though. Now that I have that color theme in mind it has given me a much better vision of things I want. The girls will wear this dress- /> http://www.alfredangelo.com/collections/styles/7053 in that exact color, will carry blue hydrangeas and cream colored flowers, ivory shoes....

I am pumped :) 
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: wedding colors changed & final!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards