Washington-Seattle
Options

shootmenow...please......ripping hair out!

arrrrrgh...so FI went glfing with the boys tonight and i'm stuck at home which is normally no issue... except we are staying with FMIL til the wedding....who loves to drnk wine and .... talk, and talk, and talk and talk and clean and talk some more...... she drunk dialed MY MOTHER! omg... my poor mom....  and drug me all over the house showing me stuff from her wedding that she insists that i use..........how do you politely say no thanks?  do i need to incorporate all her crap? lol

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!   get me out of here!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: shootmenow...please......ripping hair out!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    might i add, 77 days until the wedding and this is the first time she has shown ANY interest in the wedding..... lol i dont want yellow flower wreaths........white candles.......huge white bows....noooooooooooooooooooo...

k i'm done whining now...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL.  Sounds like a wedding nightmare. FI owes you big time for this one.  Maybe you should have another glass of wine so you can go along with her "great" ideas. Just pray she doesn't remember any of this in the morning. Hang in there, hopefully you can laugh about this sooner rather then later.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL he just texted me and said he's on his way.... better get here and take me somewhere haha!  i should have had some wine to make this enjoyable.  lol  

i will pray she forgets all this tomorrow. :) hehe.
  • Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Feed her wine until she passes out. =) Haha good luck!
  • Options
    amandaswamandasw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    totally off topic...I'm a complete shoe addict and I LOVE those shoes in your siggy!  where did you get them!? 
  • Options
    kducharmekducharme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not related to your post...but  breezy I LOVE YOUR SHOES!!! Those are adorable!!! :)
    Hope everything worked out :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Poor thing! You just have to try to be polite- let her know that incorporating family things is really important to you- which is why you would love her help in picking which one of her wedding photos to display at the wedding (or something like that)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amanda&Kducharme the shoes i got on Ebay, lol they are actually Penthouse brand LOL!  The style is called Sophia 

Katy, that is a great idea! THank you!!!! :)
  • Options
    amandaswamandasw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awesome, thanks! FYI for anyone else, that's a very dangerous search on google if you're not careful... lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards