June 2012 Weddings
Options

Looking forward to.....

Hey ladies!! I know we have some time till our wedding, but what is the one thing you CAN'T wait to do?

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
Follow Me on Pinterest
Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011

Re: Looking forward to.....

• Options
    I voted for dress, but cake tasting is a very close second! Smile
  • Options
    I'm excited to mail the invitations.  Up to that point, everything can be done super far in advance, but mailing the invitations means it's getting really close.
  • Options
    Good point BarbErick! I hadn't looked at it that way. Mailing the invitations does mean the wedding is around the corner

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options

Buy my dress is what I'm looking to most, but officially picking my bridal party is second!!  I already know who I want, but am waiting until net year to officially ask!  : )

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am excited for the dress! :] Also, as some of you ladies have pointed out, mailing the invitations. I cant wait. June 2012 cant come soon enough.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I am definitely looking foward for the dress shopping and the photography sessions. I'm so excited for everything that is about to come :)

June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I voted Mailing Invitations, then it will FINALLY be just around the corner!
    Another for me would be when we settle on the reception venue and put our deposit down.
    I already found THE dress!
    We asked the bridal party last week while we were back in Jersey.... MOH's reaction was priceless and still has me on a high!

More than the planning, I cannot wait to be his wife! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards