June 2012 Weddings
Options

Show me your....

Are any of you making "Tears of Joy" packets with tissues for the ceremony? I bought tissues a long time ago for this but completely forgot about them until i woke up this morning thinking i have to make these.
If any of you made DIY labels or stickers, can you share some ideas so i can make them before next week?

Re: Show me your....

• Options
    I can't see the OP. :( I want to AW!
  • Options
    me tooooooooooooo
  • Options
    what's going on???
  • Options
    abungerabunger member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Stoopid TK
    Anniversary
  • Options
    The original post says:

Are any of you making "Tears of Joy" packets with tissues for the ceremony? I bought tissues a long time ago for this but completely forgot about them until i woke up this morning thinking i have to make these.
    If any of you made DIY labels or stickers, can you share some ideas so i can make them before next week?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    chrmunchrmun member
    First Comment
  • Options
    Oh look I can see it now but I'm not doing those.
  • Options
    i am doing tissues..but im not labeling anything. i've put 2 tissues in everybag.....my programs are paper bags and im putting bubbles and tissues..it should explain itself
    Mashavoo
  • Options
    I'm giving my bridesmaids tissues, but that's it. I'll also probably make sure there's a big box everywhere we go- my parent's house, the church bathroom, and the reception bathroom. I'll probably make a label for each of the big boxes that says something cutesy, maybe "happy tears only" but I'm not going to bother with individual packets of tissues for everyone. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    These are mine:

I made each envolope by hand (200 total!) from scrapbook paper. Made the "for your tears of joy" in a word document and attached using a tape runner. The round seals on the back I used round stickers purchased from Office Max.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards