June 2012 Weddings
Options

One week before the wedding...

When i got up this morning i checked my facebook and my FMIL had messaged me to let me know that our ring bearer had dropped out.

I began to wonder when the lady that we ordered our tux from called and said they were in, but not the ring bearers. FI got his mother, the ring bearers uncle and grandmother to try to track down mom and see what was up.... thats when she decided to inform us that she was not going to LET the little boy be in the wedding.

Apparently, even though the little boys father said we would not be at the wedding, the mom still can't sit for 30 minutes in the same room as the grandparents ( boys daddy's parents)  oh FYI, parents aren't married.

Me and FI had no idea that the family was having that bad of problems, or we would have asked one of the little boys on my side of the family.

You know at the end of the day.... the only person this hurts is the little boy. I feel like the adults are so immature. I'm so annoyed, not that the boy can't be in the wedding, but that she didn't let us know sooner. and that she lied.

Just needed to vent! lol
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: One week before the wedding...

• Options
    That is so sad. I would never do that to my son.... no matter how hard it would be for me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is sad that she can't tough it out for her son.  She just has to sit quietly, its not like the ceremony is a social event!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's so sad. Unfortunately it seems like more and more parents can't put aside their own feelings for their children.  I'm so sorry that your RB is going to miss out.  I hope your day is perfiect otherwise!
    Anniversary BFP: 3/5/13 EDD: 11/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards