June 2012 Weddings
Options

I'm a June 16th Bride!

Well I have been secretly stalking this forum for awhile, I am ready to put it out there with a few checks too.
So here are the details:
We have about a $4000 dollar budget and about half or it spent so far. We are having a mason jar/rustic kind of wedding. We bought the mason jars for under $7 a dozen last summer. We are using them as drinking glasses and favors too. We also bought navy blue linens for under $4 each from craigslist. That was the score of the century for me!! I will probably sell them to the venue when I am done too. On the weekend of my wedding is the my small town's annual celebration. For us that means a parade, fun games for kids, volleyball tournament, ect for the people that come to the wedding. This is awesome for us because our wedding is kinda in the middle of nowhere, so at least there will be things to do the day of if people chose to. Also good for us is that they are having a street dance that night too. No need to pay for a band or DJ. The bonus for me is it is the day before my BIRTHDAY! Double gifts! lol
The colors for the wedding are gray, navy, and yellow.

So my checks:
My dress!!
Mason jars
Card Box
Linens
Food
Invites and programs are purchased, but need to be printed
Save the Dates

Left to do:
Flowers
Groom's wear
Pay for Photography