Washington-Seattle
Options

Engagement session locations??

Hello all!We've had our photographer booked for a while now and we're going to wait until Fall (Sept- my favorite month with the beautiful leaves) to do our E-session. We're trying to find an AMAZING location that's not too crowded or typical. We got engaged at Golden Gardens so we were thinking about doing it there, which would work but I'm just worried it would be a little crowded. Anybody have any suggestions for us? Thanks so much!:)

Re: Engagement session locations??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ours were done at UW in the fall and we ended up with a huge variety of pics.
  • Options
    docskigirldocskigirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    downtown tacoma... modern with the museums and train and glass and alleyways.  Garden with the U of W tacoma branch... nature with the waterfront- AWESOME
  • Options
    Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our e-pics at Volunteer Park here in Capitol Hill.  There's a ton of different things in a small location - the park itself, the Asian Art Museum, the greenhouse plus some views of the city. 
  • Options
    irshis20irshis20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Arboretum would be beautiful in fall. I was actually thinking about this same thing today as I was driving home from work, past Seattle Center/McCaw Hall. Seattle Center (and its buildings) has a wide variety of backdrops/scenary...McCaw, EMP, Fountain, trees & grass, Mural Amphitheatre, Fun Forest, Space Needle.

Another option that has a variety of settings and is also close to the water is Olympic Sculpture Park.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards