June 2012 Weddings

Now is the time of day when...

... I think of all sorts of reasons not to exercise.  No exaggeration, last week while I was near death doing the Jillian Michaels Fat Blast Metobolism work out, I started saying "dress, dress, dress" while she was counting.

Okay, here I go!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
June 2012 Siggy Challenge - Wedding RingsPhotobucket

Re: Now is the time of day when...

• LOL. You're not alone.
    I AM going to do the 30DS tonight (I keep telling myself that).
    I just hate the cold weather. It makes me want to curl up on the couch with a blanket as soon as I get home.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • I go right from work to the gym so I can't make excuses.  I know if I go home first, it's game over.  There's no way I'll go to the gym!  Although, I am on my way to yoga now because I enjoy it :)
    Anniversary
  • I'm totally the same way!  I feel much more motivated to work out earlier in the day but when it gets later I have to really talk myself into it even though I really like working out and feel so much better after I do.  I'm just tired after work and just want to lay around!
  • Same. Today I got myself around it by making sure the hard part of dinner was ready earlier, so it was just throw in the oven and bake. Now I'll have plenty of time to let it digest before tkd.
  • Ok ladies, let's just keep eachother motivated. I am having the same problem. For me it should be easy with the surgery and all. I have hit a plataue and there is only one way out of it. Yuup that's right, exercise...

I am going to start posting my exercise logs on here. I am also on myfitnesspal.com and love it. Feel free to look me up, lmc1378.

Good luck!!
    Gary & I camping... We love camping... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Well, I did it and of course I feel overly proud of myself, like I just cured a disease!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's really warm here today so FI and I got a good run in outside..t-shirt and shorts! Wooohoo
    June 16, 2012
  • I know how yyou feel!! I worked a 10 hr day.,... its monday... i got home and made dinner for Carter and FI and I just wanted to lay down and relax! But I did day 20 of the 30 DS and I feel  so good now!!!  Glad to be done with level 2!! Level 3 looks BRUTAL!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_now-time-of-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:66dc0064-3814-4300-a41e-c13297101dd8Post:8751e3f4-c0c2-4777-8403-b87ebe208863">Re: Now is the time of day when...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know how yyou feel!! I worked a 10 hr day.,... its monday... i got home and made dinner for Carter and FI and I just wanted to lay down and relax! But I did day 20 of the 30 DS and I feel  so good now!!!  Glad to be done with level 2!! Level 3 looks BRUTAL!!
    Posted by chelseakopperud[/QUOTE]
    You're AH-MAZING!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I pack my workout stuff before I go to bed, and in the morning I hit the gym before class or work. Then I go to swim practice in the afternoon or evening, usually before or after coaching, so I have more than one reason to go to the pool!
  • I feel you I came home with a head ache. I took a nap and clearly did not want to move. I did get up and did fifty sit ups to add to the fifty I did this morning. 100 sit ups!!!
    I normally a more extensive work out, I have to get back on it. But 100 sit-ups aren't bad. I feel the burn.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Back from TKD! Go me!
  • I know how you feel.  I'm getting over a cold and worked a long day yesterday but I forced myself to still do something.
  • I love to make excuses too, but it feels soooooo good after I worked out that I wonder why I even wanted to make an excuse in the first place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards