June 2012 Weddings

Re: EXPIRED

• Looks like it was a beautiful wedding, congrats!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Goodness. I am glad you have made light of some not so good things. I suppose can do! The pictures are very nice. I bought some hand fans for my guests and was wondering how to distribute them. I like your idea of placing a fan on each chair. I am going to try to remember that! Simple yet effective stragedy. I get married in 6 days.  
  • TeepTeep member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    The pictures are beautiful! 
  • SOunds rough- glad you made the best of it. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Do you have any pictures of your dance? How did it come out?
  • Congrats!  I like how you made lemonade out of lemons.  How did it go with you MIL and grandma?
    Anniversary BFP: 3/5/13 EDD: 11/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • These are absolutely beautiful, I am so happy everything worked out for you! Double happy that MIL and GMIL didn't cause any issues, sounds like you had enough chaos to worry about. Congratulations! :)
  • Sorry to hear about the bumps in the road to get down the isle, but you look stunning & it looks like you had a beautiful time.  Ouch to the ears, sunburn & cold sores - ouch...    I am very concerned about my ears & our HM - we have 3 flights to get to our final destination - Fiji - and my ears don't regulate very well to the pressure. 
  • Wow, you made a beautiful bride and the wedding ceremony decor was amazing! I'm sorry to hear about all the terrible things that happened afterwards but a it sounds like you took everything in stride and made the best out of it. Congratulations!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats!  I love the beach pics.
  • Sorry to hear about all the issues. Glad to hear that you didn't let anything faze you. Congrats and the pictures are beautiful :)
  • Beautiful pictures! Congratulations!
    image 220 Are ready to party!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats on the wedding! Did you have problems with roosters where you were staying? It was so bad for us I almost ran outside and strangled them with my bare hands. I never want to see another rooster in my life.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards