June 2012 Weddings

The Nest...

With only 2 more weekends in June, I'm assuming most of us are married now...is everyone still going to stay on this board or move over to the nest?

Ive been looking over there a bit and even posted something on our June 2012 Anniversary board to try and get the convo going but didn't get any response. I came onto this board alittle later than a lot of people, I think but I would love to get the convo moving over there about newlywed life and such. What's everyone's thoughts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The Nest...

• I'm up for it!  I honestly didn't even know they had anniversary boards.

Anniversary BFP: 3/5/13 EDD: 11/14/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sweet! Yea they do in the community - you have to click on see all and find our month and year

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah. I will probably on TK and be on other boards. TN is lame and TB is too soon.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • "Ive been looking over there a bit and even posted something on our June 2012 Anniversary board to try and get the convo going but didn't get any response. "

Patience, m'dear :) I bet a lot of the the June 12ers are either finishing things up, getting married, just finishing getting married, honeymooning etc (YAY!). I'm sure we will all start coming around soon when things settle down. I predict a lot of "now what to do" questions lol.
  • Yeah, I haven't even looked for an "anniversary" board since I'm not married yet and am still 10 days out from my wedding!
  • Honestly, TN doesn't really do much for me so I probably won't be there much.  I'll stay here for a while and then who knows.  I definitely won't be on TB for a while.
  • I don't mind the Nest. I have browsed it before. My fiance and I already have a house together so I guess I am a hybrid knot/nest bride to be. I will probably look back on the Knot to view other couple's wedding photos and read the recaps. I think I will pay more attention the Nest website. I think perhaps I will start cooking more often after we get married.The Nest seems to have great recipes.

I imagine I may be ready for the Bump in 2 or 3 years.
  • I got on once to see what it was about but havent been on since. this is my last time here too. I just wanted to post some pics and see how everyone is doing. Who knows, I might see you there from time to time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards