June 2012 Weddings

PW...Sorry :( Chels...let's talk Insanity (and whoever else)

So I know you're getting AMAZE BALLS results on insanity and I really am wanting to start seeing some awesome results too!

What kind of equipment do you need in order to do the workouts? I know it's a video (right?), so I'm assuming you do this at home. 

Annnd how much did it cost? I really don't want to pay for it. Weddings are too expensive. 

Re: PW...Sorry :( Chels...let's talk Insanity (and whoever else)

• **Listening in....**

Fi and I are interested in starting the program.
    How long is the total program?
    and does it come with a meal plan or anything?
    A+K
    "Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire."
    --St. Catherine of Siena
  • Also interested in your results Chelsea! My friend just lent me her copy she said its 60 days so I can do it before the wedding, I'll be starting tomorrow! I have been doing the rockin' body vidoes (dance based) and have lost 12 inches! :) I've heard insanity is brutal so any words of advise...
    image 220 Are ready to party!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_pwsorry-chelslets-talk-insanity-and-whoever-else?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:8781d367-1422-4ca4-ba6f-eabafdc45aa1Post:59e0ac9a-876d-41f4-b859-8f01a0b8e17d">PW...Sorry :( Chels...let's talk Insanity (and whoever else)</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I know you're getting AMAZE BALLS results on insanity and I really am wanting to start seeing some awesome results too! What kind of equipment do you need in order to do the workouts? I know it's a video (right?), so I'm assuming you do this at home.  Annnd how much did it cost? I really don't want to pay for it. Weddings are too expensive. 
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

I HIGHLY reccommend Insanity! I really, really like it. It kicks your butt though, so be prepared!! You dont need any equipment, its mostly cardio and plyo....lots of jumping. I do it in my living room (which is tiny) and I normally have a puppy and 3 year old doing it with me and we have plenty of room. If you get it, do the workouts without your shoes.... its a lot more comfortable with all of the jumping.

The first 4 weeks of the program consists of 6 different workouts that range in length from 30-45 minutes. Then you take a week for recovery and do 1 workout for the whole week which is about 40 mins long. Then the last 4 weeks consists of 5 workouts that range in length from 50 minutes to an hour. You get one day off a week for rest.

It was $130.... BUT.... you can do this work out over and over and over and just do it harder each time.... its SOOOO worth the money! I plan to start it again a week after I finish it the first time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_pwsorry-chelslets-talk-insanity-and-whoever-else?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:8781d367-1422-4ca4-ba6f-eabafdc45aa1Post:3d588a80-a4f0-4c56-9ccb-fcbd8aeded93">Re: PW...Sorry :( Chels...let's talk Insanity (and whoever else)</a>:
    [QUOTE]**Listening in....** Fi and I are interested in starting the program. How long is the total program? and does it come with a meal plan or anything?
    Posted by AlliJae[/QUOTE]

The program is 9 weeks. It does come with a meal plan book, which I admit I literally havent opened....
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_pwsorry-chelslets-talk-insanity-and-whoever-else?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:8781d367-1422-4ca4-ba6f-eabafdc45aa1Post:470e25ee-3855-46b9-999e-619c822ea6c4">Re: PW...Sorry :( Chels...let's talk Insanity (and whoever else)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also interested in your results Chelsea! My friend just lent me her copy she said its 60 days so I can do it before the wedding, I'll be starting tomorrow! I have been doing the rockin' body vidoes (dance based) and have lost 12 inches! :) I've heard insanity is brutal so any words of advise...
    Posted by melfacto[/QUOTE]

Good luck! You will do so great! Make sure when you are doing the workouts, you have a huge glass of water or water bottle... you will drink it all!! Also I reccommend doing it without shoes on.... there is a lot of jumping and it makes it easier to do some of the workout.
  • Don't you just want to burn me a copy? (only partly kidding)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_pwsorry-chelslets-talk-insanity-and-whoever-else?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:8781d367-1422-4ca4-ba6f-eabafdc45aa1Post:e53c83d7-49fd-4223-8efc-992b4044d0f3">Re: PW...Sorry :( Chels...let's talk Insanity (and whoever else)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't you just want to burn me a copy? (only partly kidding)

I would totally LOVE to!!! haha!!! I dont have a DVD burner, and I would bet they have a lock on it so you can burn it...

But hey- if you do buy it, but it direct from beach body. There are ton of scammers online with this stuff....
  • I am only on day 3, so my opinion is kinda invalid so far....but I quite like it!!!  I thought I'd hate it (I loathe exercising) but it feels so good to have worked out like that each day!! Usually I stick with cushy workouts b/c they are easy but I actually feel like I accomplish something after these and the trainer is really good!

Kelsey, I downloaded it online (don't tell the internet police - I am too broke to afford it!!)......using bit torrent.  I don't have a DVD drive in my computer to burn it otherwise I would!  I could put it on a USB stick if you wanted it??

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My Fi is on day 55 and he looks amazing..... it really is great...I didn't get pass day 1 maybe in the future Ill try it again...but it really has great results..

He also got the 60 day abs work out

Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • It sounds great!  A lady I know does it, but she was a twig to start with.  I may try it someday, but I need to do the Zumba and all the other videos I have before I buy anything else!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_pwsorry-chelslets-talk-insanity-and-whoever-else?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:8781d367-1422-4ca4-ba6f-eabafdc45aa1Post:fb8eaee8-d6b7-4df6-bea1-6abea617b759">Re: PW...Sorry :( Chels...let's talk Insanity (and whoever else)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am only on day 3, so my opinion is kinda invalid so far....but I quite like it!!!  I thought I'd hate it (I loathe exercising) but it feels so good to have worked out like that each day!! Usually I stick with cushy workouts b/c they are easy but I actually feel like I accomplish something after these and the trainer is really good! Kelsey, I downloaded it online (don't tell the internet police - I am too broke to afford it!!)......using bit torrent.  I don't have a DVD drive in my computer to burn it otherwise I would!  I could put it on a USB stick if you wanted it??
    Posted by janeash[/QUOTE]

<div>Would you mind? I just want to see what it's all about!!!</div><div>
    </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_pwsorry-chelslets-talk-insanity-and-whoever-else?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:8781d367-1422-4ca4-ba6f-eabafdc45aa1Post:fb8eaee8-d6b7-4df6-bea1-6abea617b759">Re: PW...Sorry :( Chels...let's talk Insanity (and whoever else)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kelsey, I downloaded it online (don't tell the internet police - I am too broke to afford it!!)......using bit torrent.

I don't feel like paying that much for it either but I've definitely thought about doing that to get it.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_pwsorry-chelslets-talk-insanity-and-whoever-else?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:8781d367-1422-4ca4-ba6f-eabafdc45aa1Post:9eb93bbf-e83d-4359-bb81-172e5c65191e">Re: PW...Sorry :( Chels...let's talk Insanity (and whoever else)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PW...Sorry :( Chels...let's talk Insanity (and whoever else) : I don't feel like paying that much for it either but I've definitely thought about doing that to get it.
    Posted by MMRoberts11[/QUOTE]

<div>It was pretty easy to download!!!  Much better than paying $150....</div>

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_pwsorry-chelslets-talk-insanity-and-whoever-else?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:8781d367-1422-4ca4-ba6f-eabafdc45aa1Post:124b7b57-fd32-407c-809e-12920f59922a">Re: PW...Sorry :( Chels...let's talk Insanity (and whoever else)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PW...Sorry :( Chels...let's talk Insanity (and whoever else) : Would you mind? I just want to see what it's all about!!!

<div>Sure.  PM me your address and I will try and find a USB stick this wknd to send it off on.</div>

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_pwsorry-chelslets-talk-insanity-and-whoever-else?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:8781d367-1422-4ca4-ba6f-eabafdc45aa1Post:427f1f73-000d-46bc-b7f8-d75cc97ceab7">Re: PW...Sorry :( Chels...let's talk Insanity (and whoever else)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PW...Sorry :( Chels...let's talk Insanity (and whoever else) : It was pretty easy to download!!!  Much better than paying $150....

I figured.  Everything from there is fairly easy for the most part.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards