June 2012 Weddings
Options

06.30.12 Pics coming soon!

My wedding day was better than I could have ever imagined!!! 

Our ceremony started at 10am, and my sister wrote a song and sang and played it as I walked down the aisle. My H, my dad, and I all cried when I walked down the aisle. My dad did the ceremony (he is a pastor). It was really special. H and I wrote our own vows, and his were so sweet! I absolutely loved them! 

My wedding party was amazing, they all looked so good and were so helpful and did everything I asked of them. The reception was fantastic, the cake looked amazing, the food was superb, and everyone complimented us on what a great ceremony it was. Everyone looked like they enjoyed themselves. 

Since it was such an early reception (12pm) we didn't have any dancing and planned to do all our professional pictures afterwards. This worked out perfectly, we were able to start pictures around 2:30, finished by 4, and were on our way to the hotel by 4:15. 

The whole day I was so calm, even when our florist was an hour late bringing the flowers. I knew all that mattered was I was getting married to the love of the my life. The day didn't seem like it went too fast, I was able to enjoy the entire thing. 

I will post pics soon. For some reason my computer won't let me right now. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 06.30.12 Pics coming soon!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards