June 2012 Weddings

Random Poll

I posted this on SB last week and the answers were SUPER intriguing, so I thought I'd post it over here too.  It's extremely random, but I always love hearing people's answers.

If I could have one superpower, it would be

My "guiltiest" pleasure is

I don't give a rats ass about _________ even though it makes me an asshole/non PC/etc.

If I could change one thing about my past it would be

My most annoying habit is

If I had to choose a different name, I would name myself

If I could travel through time only once and stay there, I would transport myself to the decade of

If America is ever going to get back on track, it needs to

If money were no object, my career would be

If I were omnipotent for a day, I would

Re: Random Poll

• I'm cheating by copying and pasting my answers from there.

If I could have one superpower, it would be teleportation.

My "guiltiest" pleasure is stupid games on FB.

I don't give a rats ass about repost FB statuses even though it makes me an asshole/non PC/etc. Think for yourself people!

If I could change one thing about my past it would be marching band and school plays. I would have been in both.

My most annoying habit is singing everywhere I go.

If I had to choose a different name, I would name myself Julie but only because that was my name in French class.

If I could travel through time only once, I would transport myself to the decade of 1960's. Seeing The Beatles live. Enough said.

If America is ever going to get back on track, it needs to stop comparing apples and oranges and do what's best for this country.

If money were no object, my career would be traveling photographer.

If I were omnipotent for a day, I would get rid of world hunger.
  • edited March 2012
    If I could have one superpower, it would be
    Giving my family whatever they wanted/needed

My "guiltiest" pleasure is
    Hmm....probably my blogs...I'm obsessed with them.

I don't give a rats ass about _________ even though it makes me an asshole/non PC/etc.
    I can't think of anything right now, but I'm sure it'll come to me later and I'll update you then.

I'm not really sure. There are definitely things I wish didn't happen, but I think it all leads us to where we are today. I think the only thing would have been to have not been such a brat when my mom and her BF (practically my stepdad) started dating. It was just a really hard adjustment for me and everything changed so quickly. We all got through it and I'm super close with him now...I just sometimes think his mom and sister haven't completely gotten over it yet.

My most annoying habit is
    Well according to FI it's not completely wiping up around the sink after I wash my face....
    He's a freak, but I love him. What can I do? haha

If I had to choose a different name, I would name myself
    Lucy Warren after my grandma

If I could travel through time only once and stay there, I would transport myself to the decade of
    Hmm...probably the 40s or 50s, but FI would have to come too (and the rest of my fam). 

If America is ever going to get back on track, it needs to
    Stop working as individuals and start working together.

If money were no object, my career would be
    Owning my own gentlemen's clothing store with an event planning business on the side.

Meh. I don't know. Make people not bully others.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:937926ec-5aa2-441b-869a-e79c2571a91ePost:5ab29f85-3052-4aee-b79e-69ce7832df03">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm cheating by copying and pasting my answers from there. If I could have one superpower, it would be teleportation. My "guiltiest" pleasure is stupid games on FB. I don't give a rats ass about repost FB statuses even though it makes me an asshole/non PC/etc. Think for yourself people! If I could change one thing about my past it would be marching band and school plays. I would have been in both. My most annoying habit is singing everywhere I go. If I had to choose a different name, I would name myself Julie but only because that was my name in French class. If I could travel through time only once, I would transport myself to the decade of 1960's. <strong>Seeing The Beatles live. Enough said. </strong>If America is ever going to get back on track, it needs to stop comparing apples and oranges and do what's best for this country. If money were no object, my career would be traveling photographer. If I were omnipotent for a day, I would get rid of world hunger.
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>My mom got to do that!!!! She went with her dad to Shay Stadium...and the more and more I think about it...the more I think Mad Men is rougly based on her life.</div><div>

</div>
  • edited March 2012
    If I could have one superpower, it would be the ability to change the weather.

My "guiltiest" pleasure is Buffalo Wild Wings.

I don't give a rats ass about being politically correct...people are too sensative!! even though it makes me an asshole/non PC/etc.

If I could change one thing about my past it would be nothing....my past is what got me here and I wouldnt change that for the world.

My most annoying habit is interrupting people.

If I had to choose a different name, I would name myself Whitney.

If I could travel through time only once and stay there, I would transport myself to the decade of.... I would for sure choose to be around to hear Jesus's teachings first hand.

If America is ever going to get back on track, it needs to decrease government involvement.

If money were no object, my career would be stay at home mom. :)

spread the truth like wildfire, so everyone could see the amazing power of Jesus and what He did for us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:937926ec-5aa2-441b-869a-e79c2571a91ePost:4d9c72f7-bb7d-43a3-946e-c5825a382af0">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random Poll : My mom got to do that!!!! She went with her dad to Shay Stadium...and the more and more I think about it...the more I think Mad Men is rougly based on her life.
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

JEALOUS! I've never watched Mad Men though.

In other news, FI's grandfather's last name was Warren too. Have any relatives from Indiana? lol
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:937926ec-5aa2-441b-869a-e79c2571a91ePost:64ede671-8c72-4058-80de-e3e5e1c8f6bc">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random Poll : JEALOUS! I've never watched Mad Men though. In other news, FI's grandfather's last name was Warren too. Have any relatives from Indiana? lol
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Haha nope. It's actually my grandma's given name. Blount was her last name. She also had a cousin Warren, so I'm not sure where the family name came in...

</div>
  • If I could have one superpower, it would be telekinesis

My "guiltiest" pleasure is TK message boards, for sure

I don't give a rats ass about _________ even though it makes me an asshole/non PC/etc. The Israeli/Palestinian conflict. They've been fighting over that tiny piece of land for thousands of years, they will be fighting over it for a few more thousand. I just can't.

If I could change one thing about my past it would be I would have broken off my HS relationship earlier so I could have dated in college more-not because my HS bf was a bastard or anything, I just should have experimented more

My most annoying habit is: I leave doors, cabinet doors, windows etc open all the time

If I had to choose a different name, I would name myself Alethea Ann, which is what my name was supposed to be, after my two grandmothers. By my grandmother hated her name so she told my mother under no circumstances was she allowed to inflict it on another child.

If I could travel through time only once and stay there, I would transport myself to the decade of I don't think there is any decade I would want to stay in, it sucked to be a woman in most other points in history.

If America is ever going to get back on track, it needs to somehow combat lobbyists/special interest groups/super pacs etc. Large corporations have too much power and the people not enough

If money were no object, my career would be travel writer

If I were omnipotent for a day, I would I'd like to think I would do something noble like end conflict and war but I'd probably abuse my powers and just travel everywhere and get people to do whatever it was I wanted, somethings it would be good things like give food to those that are hungry, and sometimes it would be giving me a steep discount on your designer purses I wanted
  • If I could have one superpower, it would be to fly.

My "guiltiest" pleasure is watching Little House on the Prairie every time it is on.

I don't give a rats ass about global warming even though it makes me an asshole/non PC/etc.

If I could change one thing about my past it would be to not have wasted so much time and energy on guys that didn't matter.

My most annoying habit is not thinking before I speak.

If I had to choose a different name, I would name myself Sylvia

If I could travel through time only once, I would transport myself to the decade of the 1940s.

If America is ever going to get back on track, it needs to not act so flipping entitled/selfish all the time.

If money were no object, my career would be photography.

If I were omnipotent for a day, I would get rid of as much pain for people as I could.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:937926ec-5aa2-441b-869a-e79c2571a91ePost:5f5d315a-3cae-4776-88ad-2841f47ad0c5">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]If I could have one superpower, it would be to fly. My "guiltiest" pleasure is watching Little House on the Prairie every time it is on. <strong>I don't give a rats ass about global warming even though it makes me an asshole/non PC/etc</strong>. If I could change one thing about my past it would be to not have wasted so much time and energy on guys that didn't matter. My most annoying habit is not thinking before I speak. If I had to choose a different name, I would name myself Sylvia If I could travel through time only once, I would transport myself to the decade of the 1940s. If America is ever going to get back on track, it needs to not act so flipping entitled/selfish all the time. If money were no object, my career would be photography. If I were omnipotent for a day, I would get rid of as much pain for people as I could.
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

GOOD ONE!! I couldnt care less about it either.... because I dont believe it. I have read a TON on it, to me it looks like its just teh natural ups and downs of the climate. There are a lot scientists in this camp as well.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:937926ec-5aa2-441b-869a-e79c2571a91ePost:797edf1f-eb32-4384-9163-8767cea8023c">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random Poll : GOOD ONE!! I couldnt care less about it either.... because I dont believe it. I have read a TON on it, to me it looks like its just teh natural ups and downs of the climate. There are a lot scientists in this camp as well.
    Posted by chelseakopperud[/QUOTE]

Exactly. There is scientific "proof" that it's happening, and there is scientific "proof" that it isn't happening.  I think people will sway results depending on what they <em>want</em> the outcome to be, so it's hard to take things seriously.
  • If I could have one superpower, it would be invisibility!!

My "guiltiest" pleasure is gravy....it should be it's own food group!

I don't give a rats ass about _________ even though it makes me an asshole/non PC/etc. --- all of the drama/excuses they give me when they call me at work (call center) ---I"m good at pretending, though!

breaking up with FI the first time we dated.....it would have saved us 2 years in our relationship.  We'd be married with kids already.  LOL

My most annoying habit is  over-reacting about EVERYTHING!!

If I had to choose a different name, I would name myself Olivia Grace (but then, that will be the name of our first daughter so I'm covered)

If I could travel through time only once and stay there, I would transport myself to the decade of Antebellum South....but I would take AC with me!

If America is ever going to get back on track, it needs to get back to it's Christian roots....and eliminate debt

If money were no object, my career would be High School Speech/drama teacher

If I were omnipotent for a day, I would ELIMINATE POVERTY AND MAKE SURE THERE ARE GOOD JOBS FOR EVERYONE
    Anniversary
  • Chelsea, I seriously feell ike we're the same person split into two. We even have the same name lol. I don't think I've ever disagreed with something you've said.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:937926ec-5aa2-441b-869a-e79c2571a91ePost:e65713d9-1791-45d5-a992-024e424b580e">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chelsea, I seriously feell ike we're the same person split into two. We even have the same name lol. I don't think I've ever disagreed with something you've said.

I totally agree! We should really get lunch one day...we arent THAT far apart!! :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:937926ec-5aa2-441b-869a-e79c2571a91ePost:e27cef82-5f6f-46a5-a6b3-abde2d4b532f">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random Poll : I totally agree! We should really get lunch one day...we arent THAT far apart!! :)

Welllll... I am going to be in Rapids this weekend which is like halfway to you. Want to meet somewhere between Rapids and LaCrosse for dinner on Saturday?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:937926ec-5aa2-441b-869a-e79c2571a91ePost:8cdc7701-7f1f-42a4-99ec-e9190d4d0242">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random Poll : Haha nope. It's actually my grandma's given name. Blount was her last name. She also had a cousin Warren, so I'm not sure where the family name came in...

Dangit! We could have been super distant relatives in June. ;)

Chelsea(s), I don't care about being PC or global warming either. A lot of so-called PC terms are wrong anyway. African American anyone?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:937926ec-5aa2-441b-869a-e79c2571a91ePost:8bbb5d77-d144-466d-b34c-4ac009fb36d8">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random Poll : Welllll... I am going to be in Rapids this weekend which is like halfway to you. Want to meet somewhere between Rapids and LaCrosse for dinner on Saturday?

where is Rapids?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:937926ec-5aa2-441b-869a-e79c2571a91ePost:5835775b-4d38-4fff-93ae-71921493af24">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random Poll : Dangit! We could have been super distant relatives in June. ;) <strong>Chelsea(s), I don't care about being PC or global warming either. A lot of so-called PC terms are wrong anyway. African American anyone?
    </strong>Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]

Very true Jess!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:937926ec-5aa2-441b-869a-e79c2571a91ePost:9e4f05f2-dc61-4f19-a24d-32b4db0b2313">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random Poll : where is Rapids?

Smack dab in the middle of the state. So Tomah would be the best halfway point I'd imagine.
  • I cant find it on mapquest......

I am going to me in LaCrosse on Saturday with Carter and my mom.... mom is driving so I dont know if I can swing it to drive all the way back on Saturday evening.... but I will see what I can do!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:937926ec-5aa2-441b-869a-e79c2571a91ePost:2755d390-02ef-4865-aba7-54721c121fd3">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]I cant find it on mapquest...... I am going to me in LaCrosse on Saturday with Carter and my mom.... mom is driving so I dont know if I can swing it to drive all the way back on Saturday evening.... but I will see what I can do!!

Okie dokie! No biggie if you can't, but if you can, that'd be fun! There will also be a ton of weekends in April/May that FI will be in Rapids fishing anyway, so I could tag along to Rapids and then we could so something then instead
  • If I could have one superpower, it would be  Flying (I hate Traffic)

My "guiltiest" pleasure is Day dreaming about being Bryant Wife

I don't give a rats ass about  people that use their disability for slacking. And Yes, I have a disablitly even though it makes me an asshole/non PC/etc.

If I could change one thing about my past it would be being fearful of doing something

My most annoying habit is being loud

If I had to choose a different name, I would name myself I would not change my first name ( Charmicielle). I love my name. I love my soon to be madien last name so much that it will be my middle name once, I get married.

If I could travel through time only once and stay there, I would transport myself to the decade of  80's the decade of my birth and start over with what I have learn so far.

If America is ever going to get back on track, it needs to Bring back factory work and export goods to other countries to get more money.

If money were no object, my career would be Retired teacher, I could come in when I want after my kids are school age. ( No Kids yet)

Heal sick and pain
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:937926ec-5aa2-441b-869a-e79c2571a91ePost:5835775b-4d38-4fff-93ae-71921493af24">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random Poll : Dangit! We could have been super distant relatives in June. ;) Chelsea(s), I don't care about being PC or global warming either. A lot of so-called PC terms are wrong anyway.<strong> African American anyone?</strong>
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes!!!  I mean...people say I'm "white." The best argument EVER for this came from my brother when he was maybe 3 or 4. He asked my mom why they call them black because they aren't black, they're brown...</div><div>From the mouths of babes... :) </div><div>
    </div><div>Or what about Native Americans instead of Indians...</div><div>
    </div><div>Which brings me to...do you know they're now telling kids when they're sitting "indian style" that it's "criss cross applesauce?!?"  what.the.heck.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:937926ec-5aa2-441b-869a-e79c2571a91ePost:d285d7b5-5b65-4307-a5d4-d8fa9f2e34cc">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]If I could have one superpower, it would be the ability to change the weather. My "guiltiest" pleasure is Buffalo Wild Wings. I don't give a rats ass about being politically correct...people are too sensative!! even though it makes me an asshole/non PC/etc. If I could change one thing about my past it would be nothing....my past is what got me here and I wouldnt change that for the world. My most annoying habit is interrupting people. If I had to choose a different name, I would name myself Whitney.<strong> If I could travel through time only once and stay there, I would transport myself to the decade of.... I would for sure choose to be around to hear Jesus's teachings first hand</strong>. If America is ever going to get back on track, it needs to decrease government involvement. If money were no object, my career would be stay at home mom. :) If I were omnipotent for a day, I would spread the truth like wildfire, so everyone could see the amazing power of Jesus and what He did for us.

Now THAT would be awesome!!  MY dad went to the Holy Land once on a trip with our church, and I would love to do that sometime!!
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:937926ec-5aa2-441b-869a-e79c2571a91ePost:9e4f05f2-dc61-4f19-a24d-32b4db0b2313">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random Poll : where is Rapids?

In Wisconsin....look at me being all smart a$$.  LOL

It's pretty close to Stephens Point and Portage.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:937926ec-5aa2-441b-869a-e79c2571a91ePost:095ab0c9-b64c-4297-8381-daec7f234ded">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random Poll : Yes!!!  I mean...people say I'm "white." The best argument EVER for this came from my brother when he was maybe 3 or 4. He asked my mom why they call them black because they aren't black, they're brown... From the mouths of babes... :)  Or what about Native Americans instead of Indians... <strong>Which brings me to...do you know they're now telling kids when they're sitting "indian style" that it's "criss cross applesauce?!?"  what.the.heck.
    </strong>Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

That is what Carter calls it..... it's weird.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:937926ec-5aa2-441b-869a-e79c2571a91ePost:5835775b-4d38-4fff-93ae-71921493af24">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random Poll : Dangit! We could have been super distant relatives in June. ;) Chelsea(s), I don't care about being PC or global warming either. A lot of so-called PC terms are wrong anyway. African American anyone?
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]

Oh gag!  Don't even get me started on racism.  And the town my FI lives in/I'm moving to here in SC is THE WORST for that that I have ever seen - and I've been to places like Memphs, TN, and I grew up in MS.

People need to stop their feelings of entitlement because they are ____________ race.

Color is color.  It DOES NOT define who a person is!
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:937926ec-5aa2-441b-869a-e79c2571a91ePost:15937469-c4f8-41dd-8481-b11c389d1453">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random Poll : Now THAT would be awesome!!  MY dad went to the Holy Land once on a trip with our church, and I would love to do that sometime!!
    Posted by Nindakay[/QUOTE]

That would be AMAZING!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:937926ec-5aa2-441b-869a-e79c2571a91ePost:96cf2bcf-f54c-4792-8344-c9c366cf0b26">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random Poll : In Wisconsin....look at me being all smart a$$.  LOL It's pretty close to Stephens Point and Portage.
    Posted by Nindakay[/QUOTE]

BAHAHA!! Thank you :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:937926ec-5aa2-441b-869a-e79c2571a91ePost:095ab0c9-b64c-4297-8381-daec7f234ded">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random Poll : Yes!!!  I mean...people say I'm "white." The best argument EVER for this came from my brother when he was maybe 3 or 4. He asked my mom why they call them black because they aren't black, they're brown... From the mouths of babes... :)  Or what about Native Americans instead of Indians... Which brings me to...do you know they're now telling kids when they're sitting "indian style" that it's "criss cross applesauce?!?"  what.the.heck.

crazy!

Now I can see the Native American thing to a point - but more American Indians, because there are also "Indian" Indians - as in from the country India.  But that is really more contextual.

What dis sitting cross-legged have to do with applesauce?!
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_random-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:937926ec-5aa2-441b-869a-e79c2571a91ePost:31899850-b0ca-44a2-8020-69faa01c3b79">Re: Random Poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random Poll : BAHAHA!! Thank you :)

:)

And you should be looking for WisconsiN Rapids, not just Rapids. I think that's why you couldn't find it.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards