• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
June 2012 Weddings

Thursday Vents

2»

Re: Thursday Vents

• Deadlines for RSVP's are tomorrow and I am still waiting on 35 to back which totals 76 ppl!! I don't understand why this is so hard!

FMIL called FI tonight and now he's in a supercrabby mood. Nothing in particular going on she's just super depressing.

Work! The more stressfull wedding stuff gets the more intense work becomes. I'm getting sick of getting stuff dumped on me when it's not my responsibility. ugh!
  • TMI - I want to start my period like TODAY so I can be good for the wedding/hm. That's my only vent right now.

Also worried about finding just one more ceremony song...
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My dog has cancer and isn't going to last until the wedding.  We'll see how long he's with us though until we have to put him down.
  • My vent is that I knocked my iPhone in a sinkful of water and I think it's done. :(  At least I have insurance on it, but I probably lost lots of pictures of my Chow that died in November.  Losing the pictures hurts worse than anything! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_thursday-vents-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:a1bafd4a-85f4-452e-9f55-a3e0adf9957aPost:8c1c6ee3-7068-467b-b6e8-15821fc4e977">Re: Thursday Vents</a>:
    [QUOTE]My dog has cancer and isn't going to last until the wedding.  We'll see how long he's with us though until we have to put him down.
    Posted by MMRoberts11[/QUOTE]

(((HUGS))) I'm so sorry to hear this!  I had to put my dog down 4 days after FI proposed.  One of my favorite pictures is of my hand (and e-ring) next to her a few hours before she died.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards