Washington-Seattle
Options

Date - check!

I'm so excited!  We selected our date today - 10/01/10.  We're going to get married in Maui, and we *were* able to find a small inn that can accommodate us and our WP (we'll be renting the whole thing for 4 nights).  It will be small - under 30 guests total, beach wedding, dinner at venue TBD, then we'll come back to the inn for cake, toast, and general merry-making.I just got off the phone with my parents, and both were agreeable (whew).  So despite recent family-related drama, as well as recent problems with finding a spot that will fit us all, we're over some of our biggest hurdles.  Wee!Carrie

Re: Date - check!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    how exciting!! i am so jealous you are getting married in maui! why didn't i think of that! hahah.  
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    rollenburollenbu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome! Congrats! We considered that day just cuz it's kinda cool cuz it looks binary and we're nerdy like that...but it's hard to do a wedding during the school year.
  • Options
    starie18starie18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on selecting a date and place! I love that your wedding ticker matches your Maui Wedding.We are having an intimate wedding as well. I'm really looking forward to it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love that you are getting married in Maui too. I think I might have told you before, but my sister plans on getting married in Maui in March of 2011, so any tips you can share that I can pass on to her please do!
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    TheHjortensTheHjortens member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the date, I'm an October bride to and Maui is gorgeous! We are going there for our honeymoon! Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards