June 2012 Weddings
Options

2 weeks??

wth?  looking at the ticker it says 2 weeks!  June 8/9/10 brides we are close.  I think it's finally starting to hit me now.  I have those butterflies in my stomach!  Ahh!!
Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: 2 weeks??

• Options
    Me too! I was naughty last night so I stayed home today to pay for it.

I'm very excited and I can't wait to get married; me and the ladies were talking last night about unconditional love and finding someone to love and to love you like that. It makes that trip to the altar that much more exciting!

Vacation White Knot
  • Options

There is so much left to do!
    Well it looks like I will get a lot done today since my beach day is getting rained out :/

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrat's ladies!!! We're almost there!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Congrats! I hit 8 days today and I'm ridiculously excited!!! Get ready because these next couple of weeks are going to FLY by!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

FI and I were talking last night about it and can't really believe it is so close. I haven't seen FI for two weeks and he will only be home for a short 4 days before he leaves to get his best friend for the airport and they make their trip to a 4 day golf tournament. I have my Bachelorette party next weekend and I won't see FI until 2 days before the wedding. I am very anxious over the whole thing.

• Options
    Congrats ladies!  You're almost there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards