April 2012 Weddings

First registry item bought!

Okay, I admit it - I'm a registry stalker. 

I had a feeling something was bought...so I checked, and sure enough, someone bought our first gift.  A food processor!  I'm so excited.

It's kind of frustrating though, people keep asking what we want even though we've already told them we have 3 registries.  Then they keep asking.  lol.  It's the thought that counts.

Re: First registry item bought!

• I feel your pain! Congrats on the first gift though!
  • edited March 2012
    Congrats on the gift! I keep telling my guests information and I put it in writing and they still keep asking! Even my mom! But like you said, it's the thought that counts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So exciting.  The question of what we want is annoying.  FI actually got a text from a buddy last night asking what he wanted that I wouldn't let him register for haha.  I let him register for whatever he wanted except I said we could not register at Best Buy
  • Yay! That's so exciting! I'm a stalker too. No worries. We only have 3 so far, and our shower is Sunday!!!! I guess we have a lot of procrastinators on our GL! 

Oh and my grandparents got us a very nice propane grill, which wasn't on our registry, so technically 4 things I guess though. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • I just checked the registry for the first time in a month, and we suddenly have a MASSIVE amount of presents on the way!!! We're currently out of town but I think when we get home Sunday we might have a mini-Christmas morning moment :)
    image 122 Invited
    image 77 Are ready to party!
    image 45 Are missing out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's so exciting! Now I'm tempted to check our registry. lol

For the people who keep asking what you want, they might be trying to figure out what on your registry you *really* want. I know a lot of registries let you select items that are high on your want list so your guests know what to get first. Do any of your registries do that?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to Re:First registry item bought!:[QUOTE]That's so exciting! Now I'm tempted to check our registry. lolFor the people who keep asking what you want, they might be trying to figure out what on your registry you really want. I know a lot of registries let you select items that are high on your want list so your guests know what to get first. Do any of your registries do that? Posted by pattib5[/QUOTE]

Ah yeah maybe. I have no idea lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards