June 2012 Weddings

T&Ps please

My grandma in AZ is really sick.  I'll leave out the details but it's not looking good and every day she starts to look better, the next she looks 3x worse.  She's in the hospital in ICU right now and is being monitored all the time but she hates it and just wants to go home.  I feel really bad for her because I know she's a fighter (survived breast cancer, nerve issues, multiple heart attacks, and a stroke all in the past) but it sounds like the fight is starting to end in her whenever I talk to her.  If you could send all the T&Ps for her you can myself and my family would really appreciate it. 
My grandpa is with her all the time trying to keep track of everything and it's really taking a toll on him.  My aunt lives down there too just a few minutes from them and she's trying to help my grandpa out as much as she can but the stress and lack of sleep is starting to get to her.  I've even volunteered to take time off work to come down there but neither of them want me to take time off since they know I could use the money and my grandma doesn't want me to leave either for the same reasons. 
I told her if she needs me to come down there to help out or yell at some doctors for anything they do wrong to let me know and I'll be on the next flight; she laughed as best as she could.
It's really hard on my mom's family right now because my grandma is the one who keeps everyone together and helps control all the bickering and fights that occur.  She's also one of 2 people that I'm close to on my mom's side so anything that happens to her is always rough.  Thank you for your T&Ps in advance.

Re: T&Ps please

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards