June 2012 Weddings
Options

Checks!!

We finally aggreed on a honeymoon. Booked the tickets and the cabin today for the first week in July. I am so excited about our trip.

Also picked out bridesmaid dresses. I did not like any that I saw at the Bridal stores, so we began to look around at the department stores. We found one that we all liked at Macy's. 

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/donna-morgan-dress-three-quarter-sleeve-belted-pleated-a-line?ID=627374&CategoryID=5449&LinkType=#fn=sp%3D15%26spc%3D926%26ruleId%3D72%26slotId%3D594

It will be the blue.

It is exciting getting things checked off the to do list.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Checks!!

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Congrats! Where are you going for your honeymoon?
  • Options
    We are going to Yellowstone and Cody, Wy.
  • Options
    Tried to check out your BM dress but it didn't work :( maybe its just my work computer.. anyways Congrats on the checks!! I get excited too when checking things off the list, especially the big things, such a great feeling :)
    image 220 Are ready to party!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Congrats!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_checks-26?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:bceea1ad-3a58-4505-a420-f04fb7eebebbPost:cf1523f4-dffa-4ecd-9ede-314975ea8f3d">Re: Checks!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tried to check out your BM dress but it didn't work :( maybe its just my work computer.. anyways Congrats on the checks!! I get excited too when checking things off the list, especially the big things, such a great feeling :)
    Posted by melfacto[/QUOTE]

I tried to upload a picture earlier and it came out a little blue dot :( However, I just tried it and it worked. Sometimes work computers have a mind of their own.
  • Options
    Congratulations, your honeymoon sounds great!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_checks-26?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:bceea1ad-3a58-4505-a420-f04fb7eebebbPost:3921ea6b-f69d-41d8-9309-f8a0875f67e6">Re: Checks!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are going to Yellowstone and Cody, Wy.
    Posted by G2SoccerTaz[/QUOTE]

Oh that sounds like so much fun. My dad and step mom just recently went there and they had a really good time.
  • Options
    Congrats on the checks. I loved Yellowstone when we went there.
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Options
    Congrats on the checks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards