June 2012 Weddings
Options

Last Big Checks!

Earlier this week we booked our cake/dessert baker over the phone, because I had to cancel the consultation but we knew we were going with them (their cakes are awesome). They only had 5 spots left for our weekend, so I'm so glad I did that!

Last night I went with two of my bridesmaids to pick out their dresses (MOH already picked hers out). They all picked styles that look good on them and that they'd wear again, which I'm super excited about! They're all different Mori Lee chiffon dresses and will be in Royal Blue :) I also got to try my dress on so that I could get an opinion from the woman at the boutique as to whether there's anything she'd do with the dress besides bustle it (slip, sash, etc) and she said there wasn't anything :)

Also, our curling stone magnet favors should be arriving at FI's parents' today :)

As far as I'm concerned, everything big has been taken care of! I'm excited to sit back and relax for a few months now :)

I do have a question: my dress is lace. I fit into it perfectly now, but I'm hoping to drop 4 pounds or so between now and the wedding. Is it possible to take in lace? Or should I just leave it the way it is and give myself buffer room in case I gain a few pounds in the stressful days before the wedding? Not that I'd get it altered until next May, but I got to thinking about it...
Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards