June 2012 Weddings
Options

Check !

Today we completed a few registries all we have left to do is JCP online then we're done ! I was shocked that my FI was as involved as he was he was kind of excited ! We scanned a lot several of the same items at each store we went to since people shop at different places and may have credit card pertaining to that particular store. Registering took about 3hrs for us to complete and get print outs. We've already Registered at Target, and Walmart online and Khols, and Macy's today next up JCP. Are there any other stores that I've left out please let me know.

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Check !

• Options
    Congrats on getting the registery almost done. It sounds like that should be good unless there is something at a different store you would want otherwise it sounds good.
    Anniversary Cruise Ship - Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We're only registered at Crate & Barrel and Macy's, two is enough for us.  Sometimes too many options gets just as confusing as not enough options for guests I think.
    June 2012 Siggy Challenge: Invitations
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Planning Updated 02.08.12
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 134 Invited!
    image 94 Are making the trek South
    image 39 Won't be able to make it
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    Congratulations on registering!! Just a suggestion you might want to delete the duplicates on the registries, otherwise two different people might buy the same thing off of different registries and you end up with 3 or 4 of the same item.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Thanks ladies and great suggestions I'll remember to choose different things when I do the JCP registry ! what things did you all choose for your registry ? we just did the usual kitchen stuff, bathroom, and bedroom and odds and inns nothing fancy.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats. Registering was so much fun. That was the one thing FI would not let me do with out him. I even picked and paid the deposit on the venue before he ever saw it. But the registering was not allowed to be done without him.
  • Options
    Congrats on the check!  We registered for some upgrades to thing we already have mostly because we live together.  Beyond that, we have some towels on there because it's hard to have too many.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_check-40?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:c0545f84-41b3-4277-b4ed-2ca9eeecf5d9Post:8fe1c8d6-4291-4a9a-a82f-4830fdd97862">Re: Check !</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're only registered at Crate & Barrel and Macy's, two is enough for us.  <strong>Sometimes too many options gets just as confusing as not enough options</strong> for guests I think.
    Posted by browner3[/QUOTE]

<div>Glad you are having fun with it but i agree with this, you don't need so many stores & honestly to some it may look gift grabby (not to me of course, i wouldn't care) but in some circles......</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dream Honeymoon/Actual Honeymoon Disneyworld Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with the PP's about having too many options and having duplicates.  I was also advised to only register at 2-3 places.  We registered at Crate and Barrel for most of our stuff, but Macy's for other things that we couldn't get at C and B such as towels, sheets, vacuum, etc.  I also registered at Pampered Chef but only my mom knows about that registry because she has a few friends that have parties and she feels obligated to buy things so she chose to buy things off my registry.  I also didn't duplicate anything from that registry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards