June 2012 Weddings
Options

Awesome pair of shoes on Etsy

I can not wear heels because I have bad ankles and I will fall. I don't want to wear flats because my dress is tea length so I need something to give me a tiny bit of height  so my ankles don't look huge (for some reason flats make them look like that.) So I have been searching high and low for kitten heels. Originally I wanted light blue shoes as my something blue and since my shoes are fully visible I wanted something with color and would look great in pictures. I have had ZERO luck. Either the shoes are too high, not the right color, or flat as can be. I finally decided to go with ivory shoes and get shoe clips to make the shoes stand out. I already bought the clips but I am still on the search for shoes.

Anyway, I was searching Etsy today to see if there were any cute vintage, kitten heels and I came across these shoes:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/77476453/get-your-15-discount-with-the-coupon?ref=sc_3&sref=you_recently_viewed_this_item

They are so awesome and would be SOOOO cute for a wedding shoe!!! They are too small for me though...so I'm posting them here in case anyway here has tiny feet and needs (or just wants for any old time!) awesome shoes!! :)
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Awesome pair of shoes on Etsy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards