June 2012 Weddings

Wednesday Wine

FI just went to a friend's house to pick up a unicycle.  I'm drinking Bully Hill Ravat 51 .... one of my favorites!  And I'm catching up with New Girl on Hulu.  What are you up to?

Re: Wednesday Wine

• mmm wine and New Girl.  Sounds like a fun evening :)

I am sitting here surfing the interwebs.  Naturally, I have plenty of other things I could be doing.
    Photobucket
  • Yeah, I should be working on my invitations.  I want to get them out on Friday.  Oh well ... maybe tomorrow.  

What's for dinner?
  • It was some sort of stirfry with ramen noodles, carrots, beef, mushrooms and tariyaki sauce I believe.  I didn't make it, just ate it :)  So it was delicious.

You?
    Photobucket
  • Jealous!! I want wine night.....instead, I have to go to school in a few hours and listen to a guest speaker talk about strategic management.

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • julbgordojulbgordo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    @spiffy - we're defrosting bread to make a pizza roll ... another HOUR to go :(

Edit: PS - I love stirfry!

@janeash - join us when you get home :D
  • edited March 2012
    Jul- How frustrating!  I hate when you're starving but you're waiting on stuff.  That's usually when I snack...and then I'm stuffed by the time dinner is ready. haha.

Welp, wish I could stay and chit chat but I should probably get some things done or I will regret it.
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_wednesday-wine?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:c476a34a-09d1-43d3-91a9-1fe6d1ffcb39Post:ab6a7a29-8988-4925-9404-678de0c9f202">Re: Wednesday Wine</a>:
    [QUOTE]@spiffy - we're defrosting bread to make a pizza roll ... another HOUR to go :( Edit: PS - I love stirfry! @janeash - join us when you get home :D
    Posted by julbgordo[/QUOTE]

<div>Haha after that lecture, I might need a glass of wine when I get home!  I'll see if anyone is around!!</div>

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_wednesday-wine?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:c476a34a-09d1-43d3-91a9-1fe6d1ffcb39Post:f3bc2699-ca26-46e4-beca-73b3d25cd1da">Re: Wednesday Wine</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jul- <strong>How frustrating!  I hate when you're starving but you're waiting on stuff.  That's usually when I snack</strong>...and then I'm stuffed by the time dinner is ready. haha. Welp, wish I could stay and chit chat but I should probably get some things done or I will regret it.
    Posted by spiffycoolbeans[/QUOTE]

<div>That's why I started on the wine. LOL.</div><div>
    </div><div>I feel so disconnected from everyone.  I haven't gotten to chat on TK in months.  Work has been so draining recently ...</div>
  • I'm drinking wine and watching new girl too!  I missed it earlier this week so I'm catching up now.

Wine is definitely helping today.  Today was one of those days were I just need to let go and not do anything else.  I even turned off my phone.
  • I think I got enough Wednesday Whine today, thanks.

Julb, thanks for reminding me to catch up on New Girl!
  • Mmm Bully Hill wine, wish I had a bottle with me here.  My wine bottles are pretty empty these days.  I'm here catching up on the drama from earlier, and reading my Brides magazine.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • I want wine!! Agh I can't wait for lent to be over.
  • I'm here. No wine in the house and waiting for FI to get back from dropping his kids off so we can figure out something for dinner (kids ate but we didn't).

Also going to write out the 2 additional invitations that FI just added yesterday. Now, we are at our complete max.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • We stocked up on a few bottles the other weekend.  We went to a wine/liquor outlet with FMIL when she visited, so now we're all set for a while Smile
  • I had some of FI's Yuengling, which we had smuggled from NY to MA last week.  Darn MA doesn't sell Yuengling, and it's FI's favorite lager.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_wednesday-wine?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:c476a34a-09d1-43d3-91a9-1fe6d1ffcb39Post:2802eea5-4090-4f1d-842f-51b0d14bc8cd">Re: Wednesday Wine</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had some of FI's Yuengling, which we had smuggled from NY to MA last week.  Darn MA doesn't sell Yuengling, and it's FI's favorite lager.
    Posted by kks4471[/QUOTE]

<div>FI practically grew up on Yuengling.  We're in NY though, so it's not a problem!</div>
  • kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_wednesday-wine?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:c476a34a-09d1-43d3-91a9-1fe6d1ffcb39Post:73ff02b6-8f66-41a6-8f99-ccb18bab74ef">Re: Wednesday Wine</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Wine : FI practically grew up on Yuengling.  We're in NY though, so it's not a problem!

Lol.  You're in Buffalo, right?  We were in Rochester meeting our pastor and harpist last monday.  Stopped at Wegmans for the Yuengling.  Thank goodness I'm not completely deprived of Wegmans out here, because they built one about 40 minutes from our home.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • I just learned that there are 2 wineries right in town. There are 2 more out on the country side, but I didn't even know about the local ones! My BFF and I went for tastings on Saturday and I'm AMAZED at how good they were...and cheap. I bought a banana pinapple wine (no joke) and a green apple wine. I'm very tempted to go open them up!
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_wednesday-wine?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:c476a34a-09d1-43d3-91a9-1fe6d1ffcb39Post:73ff02b6-8f66-41a6-8f99-ccb18bab74ef">Re: Wednesday Wine</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Wine : FI practically grew up on Yuengling.  We're in NY though, so it's not a problem!

I just got Yuengling for the first time this year. It's not available up in MI but now that I'm in Cinci it's everywhere. I actually like it a lot so that's good.

FI and I are headed up to Mug Club soon. I'm annoyed because we were supposed to go to Hunger Games tonight bc I did not want to go this weekend. But FI's friend is going to be at the bar who we haven't seen in awhile so there went that :(

I got all cute-ed up though so that's good.
    June 16, 2012
  • In Response to Re:Wednesday Wine:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Wine:I hadnbsp;somenbsp;of FI's Yuengling, which we had smuggled from NY to MA last week.nbsp;nbsp;Darn MA doesn't sell Yuengling, and it's FI's favorite lager.Posted by kks4471FI practically grew up on Yuengling. nbsp;We're in NY though, so it's not a problem! Posted by julbgordo[/QUOTE]

My dad grew up in the same town as the Yuengling brewery. Its so cheap there, it amazes me when I see hat it costs in the stores in NY.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_wednesday-wine?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:c476a34a-09d1-43d3-91a9-1fe6d1ffcb39Post:82f53e75-b261-47f7-bd8e-2d69caa761cc">Re: Wednesday Wine</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Wine : Lol.  You're in Buffalo, right?  We were in Rochester meeting our pastor and harpist last monday.  Stopped at Wegmans for the Yuengling.  Thank goodness I'm not completely deprived of Wegmans out here, because they built one about 40 minutes from our home.
    Posted by kks4471[/QUOTE]

<div>No, we used to be south of Buffalo ... by quite a bit.  Now we're closer to Albany.  Yuengling is available all over NY though.  I have family up in Rochester.  My mom is from there.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_wednesday-wine?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:c476a34a-09d1-43d3-91a9-1fe6d1ffcb39Post:f2e9836b-4078-4301-aebc-d3a3cd1250de">Re: Wednesday Wine</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wednesday Wine : No, we used to be south of Buffalo ... by quite a bit.  Now we're closer to Albany.  Yuengling is available all over NY though.  I have family up in Rochester.  My mom is from there.

Oh gotcha, I'm thinking of someone else who lives out in Buffalo.  Our next trip to NY is in May, to get our marriage license at the Schenectady city hall (FI's parents live near there).
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Coming in late tonight. No wine for me, I had beer the past two nights and wanted a break. My allergies are killing me with all this pollen. I have had a headache for 3 straight days.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm here drinking Chai Tea, I wish it was wine...lol
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_wednesday-wine?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:c476a34a-09d1-43d3-91a9-1fe6d1ffcb39Post:08376f45-4a53-429d-b6ed-85d3b09e3824">Re: Wednesday Wine</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here drinking Chai Tea, I wish it was wine...lol
    Posted by BluIvory82[/QUOTE]

I heart chai tea.
  • I'm drinking a glass of Riesling, Longershlong. Yup thats really the brand. haha

Watching the real housewives of Atlanta and watching the the finale of MTV's The Challenge. 

Fi's working and I'm all alone. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mmm Yuengling and Smiths Hot Dogs.  Two things people miss the most when they leave my hometown.
    Photobucket
  • continuing with the Yuengling trend.....does anyone else drink theirs with lime in it? At my old job, a co-worker always put lime in hers when we would go out for happy hour. Didn't know if anyone else did this.
  • Ash- I've never heard of or witnessed that.
    Photobucket
  • Bethany, I hadn't seem it before either and it blew my mind
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards