June 2012 Weddings
Options

Happy Monday!

How is the weather in your area today?

We're having a cold windy day, which is a little unusual for us. My plan is to stay inside for the rest of the day and get some Christmas presents wrapped.

Re: Happy Monday!

• Options
    A VERY Happy Monday! Its cold but no snow yet down here. I miss upstate snow already. I got a job offer today though! so its a VERY VERY happy monday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 139 Invited so far!
    image 79 Are ready to party!
    image 60 Will be missing out!
  • Options
    The weather here is awful. 5 inches of snow and 15 degrees!!! Being from the South I am not use to this at all...another reason I hate living here in Illinois
    Graphics Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Far too cold here! I think they said about 5 degrees with the wind chill, got about an inch of snow overnight!  Luckily nothing stuck on the highway, what a nightmare my commute would have been.  The weather especially made me miss being in NJ and having my gas pumped for me!!

@cfblechmen - Congrats!!  And best of luck!
  • Options
    A quality engineering position at a company just over the border in MD :D a very good first job. I dont start until the 7th of Jan so it gives me the holidays to get all my last minute bumming around in. :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 139 Invited so far!
    image 79 Are ready to party!
    image 60 Will be missing out!
  • Options
    cfblechman- That's awesome! I'm so happy for you!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_happy-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:cd7e4ebd-9efd-4b59-8de7-46c8ff6dbee8Post:70d2ca6c-d250-43e7-a71d-226c17d0a728">Re: Happy Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]A quality engineering position at a company just over the border in MD :D a very good first job. I dont start until the 7th of Jan so it gives me the holidays to get all my last minute bumming around in. :D
    Posted by cfblechman[/QUOTE]

Congratulations!!!! Enjoy your time off, although I'm sure you're super excited to start. :)
    June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards