June 2012 Weddings
Options

RHoNJ

What did everyone think? I am sick of Teresa already. You can tell something is going on with Joe and her. There was some serious tension between them when they were on the shore.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: RHoNJ

• Options
    I think "wow" pretty much sums it up.

I don't even understand how these seasons get crazier and crazier every year. And I can't believe that Teresa turns Dina against her own sister!! There was just so much going on all at one time. 

And Ashlee's hair looks terrible bleached blonde. Especially with her roots showing so much.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_rhonj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:d6e1b990-1757-4a5d-bc0d-aaed9d72690fPost:da5d921b-4250-46d6-a847-b6b89db635b1">Re: RHoNJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think "wow" pretty much sums it up. I don't even understand how these seasons get crazier and crazier every year. And I can't believe that Teresa turns Dina against her own sister!! There was just so much going on all at one time.  <strong>And Ashlee's hair looks terrible bleached blonde. Especially with her roots showing so much.
    </strong>Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

Agreed. That girl needs a kick in the ass. I don't understand how she can be so disrespectful to her family.

I used to really like Teresa but now I don't even know what to think. She gets so defensive over everything. I don't really like Melissa either. She tries a little too hard

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It was ... eh.  I'm ready for the Teresa drama to either get resolved or escalate and be overw with.  That family has some serious sh*t going on that would probably best be settled in private.  But since they choose to have it splashed on tv, I'll continue to watch :)

I've decided that I love Kathy and Rich.  AND ROSIE!!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_rhonj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:d6e1b990-1757-4a5d-bc0d-aaed9d72690fPost:106a8588-5c60-4a80-8602-75bdf21cd2f5">Re: RHoNJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]It was ... eh.  I'm ready for the Teresa drama to either get resolved or escalate and be overw with.  That family has some serious sh*t going on that would probably best be settled in private.  But since they choose to have it splashed on tv, I'll continue to watch :) <strong>I've decided that I love Kathy and Rich.  AND ROSIE!!!!
    </strong>Posted by abunger[/QUOTE]

agree!! I also agree on how much of a brat Ashley is. She needs a kick in the butt BAD.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited April 2012

If Ashlee has issues with partying too much, why in the hell are shipping her off to Vegas? LOL The more I watch Caroline, I start to think that she thrives the best when she has drama in her life. They all had Danielle to hate but now that she's gone they had to look for a new target. Theresa is the same person that she's always been- a hateful, spiteful, and jealous person, so why is it just now starting to bother Caroline and Jacqueline? It's obvious that Theresa's jokes were not meant to hurt the Manzo's- she was just too stupid to understand that she shouldn't have said those things.

I feel the most sorry for Theresa's kids and especially Gia, the way Joe talks to her is terrible! Theresa and Joe both need to calm down a bit and focus on their kids for a change. Gia obviously has terrible anxiety and overtime it's just going to get worse unless they start to make some changes and quite yelling all the time. I feel like Gia is always worried about what's going to happen next. Poor thing!

• Options
    Did Ashley have lip injections or something?  Like PP said, her blonde hair is terrible!

Teresa really needs to see what is going on in her life.  Joe (her husband) is terrible to her and the kids.  He swears in front of them all the time!  She is in total denial about what he's done.  I'm not saying we know the whole truth but come on, there is some shady business!  Also, her brother is trying and she just keeps being blind to it all.

I love the Manzos :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards