Options

Memorial Day Plans

What is everyone doing today?

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
Follow Me on Pinterest
Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011

Re: Memorial Day Plans

• Options
    I am enjoying a relaxing morning and early afternoon. I have to go into work later on though. Three of the teams I work with made it to regional play-offs so we have two games tonight.

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    Working 1-7:30. =/ At least it is time and a half.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Started dating: 10/25/05 My 21st birthday & our engagement: 3/13/10 The first day of the rest of our lives: 6/9/12
  • Options

shopping then going back to delaware tonight. this weekend was so busy so really all i want to do is relax today.

Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I am enjoying my freedom to be lazy!  I have nothing crucial to take care of today, so I'm just researching wedding things and relaxing while FI plays video games all day!

If we feel adventurous, we might clean our bedroom and rearrange it, but we'll see...haha.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • Options
    I enjoyed a relaxing morning, made mac and chesse and getting ready to head out to a cook out!
    AnniversaryBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We always go to the Memorial Day parade in one of the neighboring towns as my Dad's chapter of the VFW marches in it, so we like to go and wave to him when he marches by.  Then we always go out to breakfast, its a little tradition.  I had the most awesome potato pancakes!  I'm currently in a food coma, so I'll probably just relax the rest of the day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am doing a whole lot of nothing. Yesterday I went to the lake and hung out with some people. Today it is watching Sex And The City on the iPad and hopefully finding something to eat soon.
  • Options
    I went shopping and only bought one top! That's so out of character for me. So, as a reward, I stopped at this amazing cupcake place on the way home and got my roommates and I a little treat. Yummy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We did a little shopping this afternoon.  We're debating going to play some tennis, but I'm a little crispy from being outside the last few days and FI has to dig his racket out of storage.
  • Options

went on a 2 mile walk with FI and my chihuahua, Gizmo.  Doing a lot of thinking and relaxing

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I went to Michaels (again) to get some little things, planted seeds for the garden so we can have some vegetables, and went to my FI's aunt's for dinner.  Now to get ready for the surgeries I have to do tomorrow...
  • Options
    well, the day is virtually done.  we ran some errands, started stocking up on food,etc that i will take with me next week when i move to the town where i am performing this summer.  tonight i've been busy with watching the bachelorette (it's a problem) and the new weight loss show that came on after.  been a pretty lazy day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "June 2012" November Siggy: cake inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards