Anyone up for a game?

2»

Re: Anyone up for a game?

• Options
    I may be seeing Idina Menzel in June. 

The person below me is going on a vacation before the wedding
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I just got back from vacationing in Orlando!  Does the NBA All-Star weekend count?  Because that's what we did ;)

The person below has written their own vows!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I am going on Spring Break with my family to Palm Springs, CA. Last family vacay as a single lady :)

ETA: I will go with the last one written to keep the game going "The person below me has written their own vows"
    A+K
    "Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire."
    --St. Catherine of Siena
  • Options
    FI and I took the traditional vows and just changed them up a tiny bit, so technically they are our own :)

The person below me has been with their FI for more than 3 years.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have been together for over 5 years.

The person below me does not have a family member for their MOH.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_anyone-up-for-a-game?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:dab860ed-a885-4f3a-981e-88ad1db9569dPost:afbb13f1-6861-4d9e-b59c-168f4805ec8f">Re: Anyone up for a game?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We have been together for over 5 years. The person below me does not have a family member for their MOH.
    Posted by G2SoccerTaz[/QUOTE]

me! Mine is my room mate from my freshman year in college.

The person below is having a member of the opposite sex stand on their side during the ceremony
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Me.  My brother is in my half of the bridal party. (and FI's sister is on his side)

The person below me has visited a country in the Southern Hemisphere before!

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards