June 2012 Weddings

Need Some Ideas/Suggestions..

I know it's a little early yet but I have been going wedding crazy lately and have so many little details going in my head! So - I have a lot of nieces & nephews that need to be included in my wedding somehow. 3 boys and 4 girls.. The boys will be ages 8, 4, and 3. The girls will be ages 8, 5, 5, and 3. Obviously I will have more than one flower girl and ring bearer (I'm thinking 3 flower girls, 2 ring bearers) but I'm not sure what to do with the two 8-year olds. I feel like they are too old to be a flower girl/ring bearer, but too young to be a "junior" in the wedding party. I had thought about having them hand out programs at the ceremony (with supervision of course!) and then doing a cute reading together. But what would their title be? I would want them to feel just as important as the rest of the kids and get introduced at the reception. Any ideas/suggestions??

Btw - it's not an option to "cut" any of the kids out. 4 are my nieces/nephews and the other 3 are FI's, and they are my heart and soul. My day would not be complete without them playing a part in it!

Sorry for the long post & thanks in advance!

**also posted on Ceremony Ideas and Wedding Party boards
June 2012 March Siggy: Bling!
Planning Bio!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards