June 2012 Weddings

For your entertainment!

Hi ladies, in order to distract myself from my increasing stress levels I went to the chit chat board. Wow, some funny stuff over there...I included a link I found entertaining. Not sure if anyone else will but thought I would share:

Re: For your entertainment!

• Thanks for posting this!  I'm so bored at work!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That thread btw.. HilArious! Lol
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I thought this was actually going to be funny stories lol - when I responded I was only on the first reply and I was all excited.  Drama :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ya, but the cocoa pebbles story was kinda funny .. Lol I see the other girls point about "dance monkey" though I just don't think the op meant it in the way it came across
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_for-your-entertainment?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:dbcd684c-43ea-4e1f-91fc-ba0f43f0d9b3Post:76004846-5c18-47ba-a8f2-c2b67e70c3ac">Re: For your entertainment!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I thought this was actually going to be funny stories lol - when I responded I was only on the first reply and I was all excited.  Drama :(
    Posted by michellep1[/QUOTE]

<div>lol, I thought it was going to be funny stories as well but then the drama was just as entertaining to me! Made me laugh how some of the posters responded, also made me a little sad the people can be mean like that to each other. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_for-your-entertainment?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:dbcd684c-43ea-4e1f-91fc-ba0f43f0d9b3Post:dd564bd2-5071-4a0a-b153-e2d3ca415f5e">Re: For your entertainment!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: For your entertainment! : lol, I thought it was going to be funny stories as well but then the drama was just as entertaining to me! Made me laugh how some of the posters responded, also made me a little sad the people can be mean like that to each other. 
    Posted by hose85[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sometimes I think the drama is funny and sometimes I just feel like the people being mean are pathetic.  They just seem to have so much negative energy all the time!  I mean I get mad at people for being stupid too, but I just can't imagine living my life that mad all the time.
  • I haven't read anything but the OP, but how are you supposed to have any connection to anyone on the boards and feel the need to come on if you only have 57 posts? That doesn't exactly scream "active."
  • In Response to Re:For your entertainment!:[QUOTE]I haven't read anything but the OP, but how are you supposed to have any connection to anyone on the boards and feel the need to come on if you only have 57 posts? That doesn't exactly scream quot;active.quot; Posted by kelseybrandon[/QUOTE]

Agreed. And from what I saw in another post, this girl has been "active" since 2008. TK is optional, if ya don't like it, no one is holding your hands dot the keyboard.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • So I just read the rest of the thread. I'm actually surprised they weren't meaner to her since she pretty much flipped out over nothing and said every mean thing she could think of to them.
  • That sh!t wouldn't fly on the SB forum, she would've been verbally torn to pieces... And there wouldve been funny pics to go along with it..
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I seriously enjoyed the sleepwalking posts.  It's a shame it went to the drama-factory afterwards! 
    image 145 Invited
    image 121 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image Everyone has finally RSVP'd!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards