June 2012 Weddings

colors!!!

what colors are you ladies doing for your colors? i will be doing royal purple, aqua and ivory
image 117 Made the cut!
image 32 Are super excited for cupcakes! image 19 Dont like cupcakes image 66 Cant decide if they even like cupcakes!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Planning Bio

Re: colors!!!

• I'm also thinking about doing purple! It's my favorite color. My mom and I are going sometime this weekend to David's Bridal to see if we can get a color sample of the color I like.  As far as an accent color I'm thinking maybe black or silver.
  • i love purple too!!!! its my fav color!!! haha i wish some more girls were on this board i guess all in due time
    image 117 Made the cut!
    image 32 Are super excited for cupcakes! image 19 Dont like cupcakes image 66 Cant decide if they even like cupcakes!
  • lol its just me and you purple lol we will make this board awesome lol
    image 117 Made the cut!
  • We sure will! Smile
  • I am doing orange and with lime/green accents

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • i'm doing purple and gray... i like black a lot, but 1) i dont want my bms to blend in since many guests will wear black, 2) its a little too "funeral" for june, and 3) i won't put them in purple since i don't want a bunch of barney clones running around... so gray it is!

its also too early for many people to be planning yet. i'm sure the majority of the girls that will be active on this board arent even't engaged yet.
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Both of those sound like great color combos!

I know it's going to take some time for the board to pick up. I'm just really excited to start planning and sharing ideas!

• I'm doing Pink and Light green, our flowers are Green orchids so that kind of soft green :)
  • I'm doing red and a light yellow to summer it up a little. 

Are you girls doing dark purple, or a lighter purple?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm wanting to do a dark purple.  I'm thinking David's Bridal's-Lapis. 
    If I wasn't doing purple I would probably be doing pink.
  • I'm doing royal blue (david's horzion) and shades of oranges. More light shades because I don't want it to look straight up like an Auburn football party. My dad's a huge AU fan.

June2012 Siggy for March:Honeymoon in Panama City Beach
    image 288 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 34 Will be missing out!
    image 206 Are MIA!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I am thinking purple too!  Except a deep plum, and the accent colors will be with the flowers which will be brightly colored Gerber daisies. Purple is my favorite color too!
  • i will be doing a royal purple in between dark and light i was totally thinking about doing lime green but decided with aqua!!! yay!! i love all the colors and the fact that there are more girls on here lol i was starting to feel lonely im kind of addicted to TK
    image 117 Made the cut!
  • If I wasn't doing red (my favorite color) I would be going with some shade of purple!  : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited October 2010
    I was also thinking about doing a pale purple for a while, but changed to a pale pink. I LOVE the color pink and it fits better with my venue. I have my color palette idea on my bio if you girls would like to see it  :) I was on TK alot this summer, but started my internship in August so I have been gone for a while.
    June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was thinking of a pale pink but now I think I want to do a silver or grey with a purple or lavender. I'm thinking of having just three bridesmaids and each of them wearing a different shade like on Sex and the City. 
  • I am thinking of dark purple, aqua and light green. I love hydrengas so I am using those as my inspiration colors. I also really like coral and aqua together. However, since it is a while away I have a feeling I might change my mind! I really like the idea of the bridemaids wearing grey also :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My favorite color is purple too and I am going to do a dark purple  (grape or eggplant) and gold!

What do you think? Laughing
  • Lovin' the colors! We've settled on vanilla, slate grey and a light pink. I just joined the site a week ago or so but this is my first time on the boards. I'm totally in planning mode...I've got a binder full of ideas and lots of ideas in my head, so it'll be fun to bounce ideas off everyone once the board picks up.
  • We're doing black and white, with blue and silver as accents.  They're most wintery colors, but I really them.
  • Fuschia, green (not lime but not hunter, somewhere in-between) and accents of white.
  • I think i am going to do a lavendar/periwinkle for the bridesmaids and a deeper purple for the MOH's. Also because my wedding is June 2012 I am thinking grey tuxedo's instead of black. Not 100% sure yet but my wheels are def spinning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're doing black and hot pink with accents of white!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our colors are going to be navy blue and yellow- perfect for our summer "redneck" wedding. The maid of honor's dress will be a navy blue tea length with yellow shoes. The flowers will be sunflowers. I am positive that I will find a way to get some lemons in the decorations. (FI's last name is Lemon) I'm not so sure about the groom's and best man's attire because it will be a miracle if I can get either of them in a suit or tux. I'm so excited & I can't wait to officially start planning. :)
    carrie.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards