June 2012 Weddings
Options

Weight Loss Plans?

With our weddings being a ways away still, just curious as to what, if anything, others have started doing if you are wanting to lose weight?  How much are you hoping to lose?

If you have started, what are you doing and how will it change as your date gets closer?

If you haven’t started yet, when will you start and what are you planning on doing?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Weight Loss Plans?

• Options
    I'm wanting to loose some weight.  Probably only about 10-15lbs.  I haven't really started yet, but I might try to get into some areobic classes soon.
  • Options
    I want to lose around 10 lbs. I did weight watchers a couple years ago and was very succesful with that. I plan to start doing that again and exercising more.

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    HOT YOGA! you drop lbs quick!
  • Options
    What is Hot Yoga?? I've never heard of that.
  • Options

your in a room thats like 100 degrees for 90 mins doing Bikram yoga. VERY intense but you feel amazing after and it really slims down the waistline especially!

• Options
    I bought Insanity part of the p90x program. Hopefully I don't die and it works. 
  • Options
    I have the Insanity program, it is INTENSE!! I track my calories on thedailyplate.com and it really helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    i rejoined weight watchers. i was able to lose 20 lbs in 3 months when i did it last year. highly recommend that and exercise!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Goodfor you Lilmiss!!!  I wish I was at the maintain part!  LOL 

I have started eating healthy and keeping a food journal.    2 weeks ago I commited to cardio (either a class at the gym or a dvd at home) at least 3 times a week.  After this semester is done, I am going to start some weight training. I hope doing this in phases will help me be successful and not give up.  I get a little discouraged sometimes cause the weight is coming off VERY SLOW.Then I just tell myself, the slower the better cause it'll stay off.  And since I don't plan on buying my dress til next summer, as long as I keep this up, I should reach my goal by then!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't worried about the weight issue yet. I'm planning on loosing about 5 pounds after the holidays. I work in a school, so all those holiday parties always make me gain weight, which is why I'm waiting until after the holidays. LOL
    June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

My fiancee and I bought P90X and we have been doing that everyday. When the 90 days are up we are going to start it over and start running a few miles as well! I have my degree in kinesiology so the exercise part is easy for me. The hard part is that we live with his parents right now because my fiancee is between jobs. His mom cooks so much UNHEALTHY food. We have no choice but to eat it! When we get our own place that will all change!

Also, we it comes down to two weeks before the wedding I recommend doing a 7 day detox diet!! It is great. I lost 5 lbs in 7 days.

As for the HOT YOGA....your mostly loosing water weight so make sure that you keep hydrated!!

Right now it is best to get a routine going and eat everything in moderation!

GOOD LUCK !!

• Options
    Just started up Weight Watchers again on Monday. They have a new system and already my jeans are loose! Hoping to lose about 30 lbs and maintain until Summer 2012. Maybe drop another 5 right before the wedding to look super good! I also want to tone up my arms and tummy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

P90X is grueling, but it works! My significant other looks so toned up...I am floored.

He and I have also been introduced to a fantastic product that is natural and takes away my cravings for sweet snacks and over-eating. It is a meal replacement shake, but unlike Slim Fast, Shakeology and Herbalife, it actually tastes great like a McDonald's milkshake with no after-taste. It is low in calories, low in sugar (less than 1 gram) and about $1.70 per meal. A friend of mine lost 112 lbs since May using this and I have lost 10 lbs these past 2 weeks.

I decided to join the National Challenge and spread the word. As a mom-working from home....it's the best thing that has ever happened to me!

Visit: www.maureenbaker.bodybyvi.com

Loving it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards