June 2012 Weddings

Tuesday Checks!

Anyone have anything to share today?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tuesday Checks!

• I haven't posted about checks in a while, so this'll be a long one, but this all got done over the weekend.

WR: 
    -Found heels for the ceremony (I'm wearing yellow flats for the reception).
    -Settled things with FMIL about the rehearsal dinner, which she's offered to pay for.
    -Printed up invitations, just have to get new directions cards from vistaprint.
    -Finished Mr. and Mrs. signs
    -Finished painting the guest book mailbox.
    -Finished making the bouts and corsages. (Too many pics so I'll just post FI's)
    -Got about half of the addresses I need. Mom and FMIL are not being helpful with the other half.

NWR:
    -FI and I looked at a duplex that we really like and he's going to put a deposit down soon.
    -I finally wrote my personal statement for grad school apps.
  • I have decided on my wedding favors for the guest. Now I have to order them .
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tuesday-checks-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:fc484e71-35f0-41d6-afe9-20dfc665447cPost:27396e4f-d0c4-4e91-969e-46eb98803b9f">Re: Tuesday Checks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have decided on my wedding favors for the guest. Now I have to order them .
    Posted by goodine11[/QUOTE]
    what did you decide on?
  • -booked an appointment for the 23rd to meet with reception venue for my details appt. We will be going over all things for the reception, including figuring out the menu.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Just ordered our napkins.

I went with the slate gray napkin with white ink for 100 of them and then white with the slate gray ink for another 100. I'm really excited about them and love the extra special touch they'll add to our wedding. I didn't want to add color with the napkins because I didn't want to compete with the green of the straws or the pink in the ribbon stirrers.

Another NWR check...as soon as I get my sponsor's member number, I'll submit my application for Junior League!! This is something I've wanted to do FOREVER, but I'm finally old enough. In Raleigh you have to be 23 by the 25th of May and I missed the cut off by one month last year.
  • Kelsey- It says you posted but there is nothing on here. TK is eating posts again!
  • set up 3 appt with bakers for the weekend and florist. :) Also got some DYI things done but I'll post pics tomorrow
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats on the checks everyone!
  • I wasn't able to get on this weekend but on Saturday we picked the bridesmaid's dresses!!!! I'm SO relieved and excited. They are SO perfect and compliment my dress very well. :) Just have to give them a little time to save up for them and then we'll order. ;)
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • The cards and banner I ordered on vista print came in the mail. The cards will be used on the welcome bags. I also got an email today saying my shoes shipped and my cake topper and guest book should come in the mail today.

Banner

Welcome bag cards

• We are so ahead of schedule that we don't have any checks right now. We go for our menu tasting on Feb. 16 and starting next month I will need to start focusing on the Shower details. I also need to settle on a hair style by then.

With everything going so smooth, I feel like I am forgetting something BIG...
    Gary & I camping... We love camping... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We just got home from our taste testing and meeting with our new coordinator. The food was great and while we were eating we touched on details of the wedding like the reception time, decor, etc. We also LOVE our new coordinator, she is so sweet!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Started dating: 10/25/05 My 21st birthday & our engagement: 3/13/10 The first day of the rest of our lives: 6/9/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards