June 2012 Weddings
Options

6/9/12 Bride's Who Else Is Freaking Out ? ! ? !

Ok after this Saturday we have just four weeks until "The Big Day" I don't have very much to do to tie up loose ends. I have several DIY projects that seem easy to do within the amount of time given. I keep having wedding day terrors, and making checklist. My Bridesmaids are awesome they repeatedly tell me that all will be fine and to just focus on my marriage and to have fun. Therefore the week of the wedding I'm going to just take a few days off and enjoy a day at the spa and relax. What are you ladies "freaking out" about ? and what are you doing to calm your nerves ?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: 6/9/12 Bride's Who Else Is Freaking Out ? ! ? !

• Options
    Honestly, I have no idea. Fi is taking me out drinking to see if that will unwind my nerves. Other than that, I"m as nervous as ever, and not sleeping due to all the weding nightmares I've been having. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    i'm freaking out about the RSVP's coming back!  My deadline is next Saturday and I'm still waiting on quite a few.  Everyone is telling me to relax but I don't know how!
  • Options
    I am slightly freaking out about costs for food and drink. I am still waiting on a lot of RSVPs, so I can only predict the number that will attend as of now-Hopefully, I am on target.  I am also required to book alll 22 rooms at our venue. So, far I have 18 people booking. If I don't get all of them booked, I will have to pay for the remainder of the costs.
  • Options
    123861123861 member
    First Comment
    Not freaking out.I'm just looking forward to the time after the wedding when hubby and I can do things for fun and not for the wedding.
    Our RSVp date is 5-23 and so far 75% out of 100 are coming.We are getting married in our backyard.Now it's the DYI I'm working on.It is what it is and will be.
    I'm not a "list" kind of person and I actually made one.Feels good crossing things off the list.
    Enjoy.....
  • Options
    There are so many little things that I'm still working on. When I look at my to-do list I get a little anxious and stressed, especially when I'm at work and know there is nothing I can do about it.

Also FI is in the Army and 2 weeks after we get home from Ireland, he has to leave. :( Not looking forward to that. I have a love/hate relationship with time right now.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Freaking out.... as in holy cow it is finally here.
    I was just thinking about it today; FI and I have been together for 6 years. I knew I wanted to get married 4 years ago, hard to believe it is almost here.
  • Options
    I'm freaking out the same as you all.  I just hope I don't forget anything.  I have memorial day off from work and I plan on packing in as many projects as I possibly can that day.  FI will be working and I will have my own time to get stuff done.  I am praying that will make me feel better! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    June 2012 April Siggy Challenge: Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards