African American Weddings
Options

***YasJas2011***

Hey girl...how are you? Did you enjoy your Christmas? I thought about you on Christmas Eve since I remembered that your fi proposed on the day before mine last year. Did y'all do anything special to celebrate your "engagement anniversary"? We didn't really, but we had date night and went out with our mutual best friend (also the best man) and his family. Great time as always.

How is everything going with you planning wise? Time is ticking, but I'm sure you are way ahead of the game. I remember how I used to stress out trying to keep up with you and you are 3 1/2 months AFTER me. Something is too wrong with that! LOL...
AAW June Siggy Challenge
My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: ***YasJas2011***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am okay. Just kind of Pissed at the FI at the moment, but I guess we will be okay. I had a wonderful Christmas. But we didn't celebrate our 1 year anniversary of being engaged. Not much going on with the planning. Just waiting to pay for things, waiting for my dress to come in and waiting for the girls dresses to come in. I will probably be taking my MIL out this weekend to help her pick a dress.

I hope that your planning is going well. I see that your time is whining down quickly.

Thank you for thinking and checking on me!   Smile
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards