African American Weddings
Options

I tried....kinda long

Well ladies, I've been MIA because I've been in thinking mode. FI and I called it quits about 2 months ago. And I haven't really been in the mood to do anything.I'm hurt and bruised mentally and emotionally from this break up because we've been together for 10 years.  I've moved into my own apartment with my baby and I'm starting to refocus in me and my son.I know God does things for a reason so I'm at peace.

I wasn't able to get my deposit back from my venue so I'm out of $1000.00. However my coordinator refunded all of my payments whick was really nice of her. 

If you ladies don't mind I'd like to stick around you guys give me hope!

Re: I tried....kinda long

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Of course we don't mind.  I am glad you are at peace.  When one door closes another opens.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aneitra, Im so sorry. I know everything happens for a reason. Don't worry you will find you someone that God has ordained as your lifemate. Fb me if you just want to talk. BTW I think its so cute that Jai took you on a date, he is too cute!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So sorry to hear. Please stick around because this site is more than about weddings but a place to talk amongst friends. God Bless!

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry...

I have been with FI just about 11 years and we have a 15 month old daughter and I tried to imagine myself going through the same thing and I cant.

I will keep you in prayer and try to keep your head up!

We all got your back here!
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry to hear this - stay strong and you and your son are in my prayers!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Just know we are always here for you.  Many prayers for you and your son.

218806_0122 - Copy2011-10-239513.10.15 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Please stay around. We are definitely here for more than wedding planning.

I have to believe that what and who God has in store for you will be exceedingly abundantly above all that you ask or think! As pp said, when one door closes, another opens. Be blessed, be strong, and be encouraged. Heartache now prevents greater heartache later. You will be in my prayers!
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    :( Im sorry but I am also glad to hear that you have picked up and you are moving forward.  I believe that you will be okay. Stay prayerful
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If I could quote each of the PPs, I would.  Again, do stay on the board, remain encouraged and prayerful.  God bless you and your son!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry to read this. Continue to stay strong for you and your son,  and I will keep you in my prayers.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Be encouraged!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My prayers and wishes go out to you. 10 years is a long time, but God has been with you forever and He will never leave or forsake you!! He's the only one who is guaranteed to never break-up with us, no matter what we do or how bad it gets He always forgives. Even our mothers and fathers, friends, and cousins may leave us, but God will Never. As long as you remember that and find things to be grateful for, your life will continue to improve and God will allow a man to find you.

That was good that you were able to get some of your money back, but leave it to the Lord to avenge everything and everyone else. I know that was a long time that you two were together, but it would probably be much worse if you were married for 10 years. I'm glad that you had time to mourn the relationship, now it's time for recovery and renewal. Keep up the good work!!

Birthday Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm new to this board but I want to take this time to say, "Be encouraged" knowing that ALL things work together for good to those that love the Lord. You are in my prayers, God Bless!
    Kem's Wife
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards