African American Weddings
Options

~~Fresh Face Cronicles~~

What it do ladies..Ok, so yesterday was day 1 of my road to skin repair with no makeup..I actually feel great.  I experimented with the honey & Aspirin mask and I would say that I highly recommend it..although it was my first time, my skin was really smooth, it acts as a mask and an exfoliator when you wash it off.. It puts mint julep and the apricot scrub to shame..And I approve this message!!So here is what i did..if you are doing a full face mask..I used 3 uncoated asprins (you can get a box for like 1.99)I dropped a few drops of water on each tablet to soften it up and added a squeeze or two of honey.  once the aspirin softened up i mixed it up with my finger until it was pasty, wet my face and massaged the mixture in putting more on problem areas, let it dry for about 15 mins then wet my face again, the mixture is still grainy so use it as a scrub, when you completely rinse it off add moisturizer..Im going to start off using it twice a week, I am so serious that it removed more of the dead skin vs using my apricot scrub..and my huge pimple has dried up.

Re: ~~Fresh Face Cronicles~~

• Options
    edited December 2011
    we're knotties and we need pictures. we wanna see the before, during and after pics...of you and the asprin!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO, yeah i know i slipped up and didnt take pics..ill get on that!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg - cat yous crazy!!! ok so lady - you have started something here...I gotta do this too...I'll try this weekend and place a "report" on the board Monday...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah! A fool like me would have the stuff lookin like cereal and the be wondering "is it 'posed ta look like dis?"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMFAO!!!  Just mix it until its pasty..yeah Alf try it, im telling you your face will feel like baby butt :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards