African American Weddings
Options

Let Me Introduce Myself

I've been posting on this board for a week or so, but haven't really introduced myself. My name is Dominique and my fiance's name is Van. We actually live in Atlanta, but the wedding will be in my hometown. Which is Columbus, OH. We're getting married 7/17/2010. I have so many different ideas of what I want for my wedding and because I am just beggining it's all starting to overwhelm me a bit. But I know it's only the beggining. My wedding colors are coral, champagne and ivory with hints of chocolate brown. And the ceremony will be outside at a beautiful garden and the reception is taking place in a grand ballroom.

Re: Let Me Introduce Myself

• Options
    auntie_fissaauntie_fissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to the board!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome. I love your color palette, very warm and fitting for a summer wedding. I am still a newbie to the board myself but the ladies are all so nice I feel right at home now. Let me know if you'd like to work on an inspiration board. Mine is in my siggy. It may be cut off a little bit so check it out on my blog (URL also in my siggy). It helps to get a vision of your dream wedding out of your head and into a collage to keep you focused on your motifs and colors. HTH Cicy
  • Options
    winter443winter443 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome chica!! I live in Atlanta also
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! Congrats and happy planning.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcom to the board. We share the same color pallett. Happy planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome! We are getting married in Atlanta. Happy Planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Welcome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards