July 2012 Weddings
Options

surgery update

So I had my surgery on Monday morning on my shoulder. Everything went really well, but I still can't do anything with my shoulder and it will take some time to get back to any kind of normalcy with it.  The only thing I really want to do is take a shower, but since I can't do that until tomorrow, baby wipes and dry shampoo have been my best friend.

Re: surgery update

• Options
    so glad it went well!! Will you be around a little more? Or does it hurt to type?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_surgery-update?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:4334e22a-cf9c-42e1-9014-88fbd13886b0Post:d13dd10d-e2b5-4e0f-a40f-fd3c79fefd8a">surgery update</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I had my surgery on Monday morning on my shoulder. Everything went really well, but I still can't do anything with my shoulder and it will take some time to get back to any kind of normalcy with it.  The only thing I really want to do is take a shower, but since I can't do that until tomorrow, baby wipes and dry shampoo have been my best friend.
    Posted by JenJen2112[/QUOTE]

Uggh..Best of luck on recovery.

I hate whenver I can't take showers. -_-
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards