African American Weddings
Options

**NWR: Cried today**

Tried P90X today during workout; broke down crying (no you don't hear me, I was seriously crying cuz I was sooo mad at myself) after 45 mins cuz I couldn’t keep up with everyone else…soo soo pissed at myself…ok pity party over…will try it again tomorrow, not stopping!...if you don’t know about P90X, here’s the link…   http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90x.do?code=P90XDOTCOM    

Re: **NWR: Cried today**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    **grabbing the front of your shirt and slapping you like a short gay man**  suck up them tears!!! and you go back at it tommorrow and the day after and the day after until your outdoing everybody...   You got to get back in it, it takes time, dont you get discouraged  **letting go of your shirt and walking away**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    well just looking at the workouts via the post im crying cause i know i wouldnt be able to keep up/its all good maybe tomm, dont stop
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't you dare shed another tear. You made it through 45 minutes of that madness. I couldn't even read it all...i'm exhausted from the description. Get right back on that horse and ride it tomorrow. This is an advanced workout and u actually made it through 45 minutes. That's something to be proud of...not to cry over. Don't make me do a smack down...I already owe you for getting me in trouble yesterday!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    **turning back around to see if your still crying**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Scratch that...LadySun done already beat you and tore your shirt and stuff...I'll go ahead and hug you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO @ cat
  • Options
    blue19violetblue19violet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was about to come in with that tool bag. Girl, I thought someone had the nerve to make you cry. Seriously though, cat is right. You were able to endure 45 minutes of this... - I don't even know what to call it. You should be proud of yourself. I'll bet you good money that my behind would have quit after 15 minutes - if that.
  • Options
    blue19violetblue19violet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lmfao @ ladysun. Note to self: Don't visit your gym.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO!!!  I looked at that link and started slobbering, my head started hurting and all of those words started jumbling up than I saw numbers..so I can imagine actually doing it
  • Options
    ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I have done P90X and I cried too . . . after 10 mins, so I feel ya! Keep doing it, the results will show! Keep looking at that dress!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alf, YOU ARE TRIPPIN' AND YOU NEED TO STOP! Girl, getting in there is half the battle. That kick boxing class worked my REAR yesterday and I wanted to STOP, WALK OUT AND THROW THE PEACE SIGN AT THE INSTRUCTOR ON MY WAY OUT BUT I DIDN"T. I didn't give up and that is why I'm proud of myself AND YOU!!! YOU DIDN'T GIVE  UP!!!!! that is the other half of the battle. In 2 weeks, you'll be laughing at yourself about your reactions today. STOP BEING SO HARD ON YOUR SELF AND GIVE YOURSELF THE CREDIT FOR STICKIN' IT OUT. Heck, if you can't give yourself the credit, give it to GOD for bringing you through the class.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, let me put the can back on my "whoop a**" since Cat & Ladysun opened up as well.Alf, work it sexy diva and don't let nobody tell you different, especially youself. That self doubt can put us in a funk!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Keep at it. I know it's tough...but I know this is corny..."No pain, no gain."  It was hard for me the first week I started back working out. The Wii Active 30 day challenge kicked my butt. I mean I was crying, sweating, breathing all hard like I was going to have a heart attack.  But you make it through. If you push through you'll get your swag back, girl! Cicy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok...i just made up a story. I see Gameplan in some army fatigues yelling in Alf's face about giving up on the workout! LOL! And Alf just said, "MA'AM, YES MA'AM"!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cat, I'm lookin' at Alf sayin', "I won't give up, if you dont' give up".
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    man I walk away for the computer to get some more water and look at all the violence that's been placed on me...LOL!y'all have made my day SERIOUSLY...I have been on an Emotional Rollercoaster (Vivian Green's song)...mad at myself, then pissed at myself, then I got the "F" it I'm going back tomorrow" attitude, and now I'm literally ROTFL at y'all...I thank each of y'all for letting me vent just a little cuz I swear I'm trying my best to reach my goals but my body is like "Bish you aint used none of us in years and NOW you wanna go all XENA up in this piece; we 'bout to show yo'a$$!"...LOL!BTW - I wasn't going to give up at all but just frustrated at my performance...however, getting bish slapped on the internet by lady & cat was actually inspiring in the most strangest and non-lesbian way (don't want y'all to be getting the idea y'all can do that all the damn time...LOL!)  :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    and gameplan I was sitting here like "hmmm Oookkk, I mean YES MA'AM!"...LOL!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alf, we're two peas cryin' the in the same pod girl! he he.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    girl you said workout in your post and I got tired. You did 45 mins. Suck up them damn tears and try that ish tomorrow. And you keep at it until you can do that workout in your sleep... Hell what you can do for me is pass me some energy so I can work out PERIOD! 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you ladies are the best!!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards