African American Weddings
Options

E-Pics Teaser

Hi Ladies ~~ FI and I took our engagments pics on Monday evening - they day was so stressfull, I only had a short time to get dressed and get my makeup on.I forgot my clothes and makup at home and he had to bring everthing to me + I wanted my hair straight and I didn't get up in time to flat iron it -- what a day! lolAnyways on to the pics....there's only few teaser pics on his websiteCheck it out, were under the Engagement tab, Katrina & Hasani http://www.dmgfotos.com/index2.php#/home/

Re: E-Pics Teaser

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was waiting for you to post! They are BEAUTIFUL. . . very classy and it looks like you two had a great time! I cant wait to see them.
  • Options
    aquarius125aquarius125 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    great pics! you two are a cute couple! your photog did a wonderful job!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Even after all the crazyness with getting ready once, we held hands it was amazing knowing this is the man I'm going to marry and share/commit my life to. I wished I would have relaxed more before the pictures -- looking forward to seeing yours :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, I am glad you "didn't have time" to flat iron your hair because i absolutely love your curls. You both look great... can't wait to see the rest. Love them!
  • Options
    winter443winter443 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your pics look great! I love pictures by train tracks too!
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Girl I am so nervous about it! I think I am thinking too hard but I feel like I am gonna look like a troll or something. I will definitely keep you posted.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rajah - your killing me, like you told me your a beautiful woman there's no need to stress! Your going to awesome
  • Options
    ak1226ak1226 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You looked great. They are very adorable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks - I still worry. Top it off Fi has all that other stuff he is doing - and adding folks to the guest list . . . why and WTF?? He got my nerves bad right now! I am sitting here about to scream. Still dont know what his mother is wearing or anything - she has yet to "get back with me" like she said.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alright KJ. . . I am officially giving you warning - he may come up missing - Whhhhhhyy did he send me a text asking me for the group # for the tuxedo's WTF? Didnt he try and bite my head off the other day because I tried to tell him that I would handle it and he was waisting time - now come to find out dummy doesnt even have the information for HIS own wedding. . . I am really trying hard now - he is gonna get dealt with. The train station may not be a good idea for sunday - he may get ran over!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, it always feels like I'm really get married, whne I get share what's going on in my wolrd, lol Rajah - lol I can't even think about FMIL's right now - lol You guys have a full list, he needs to not add anymore :(  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I simply cannot wait to see your pics from both the wedding and the e-pics! I am super excited! We have 255 people on the list -  granted they all wont show but still. . . then he tells me he doesnt think they all are going to show from his side - so what. . . they just want an invitiation? That is crazy - dont folk know that stuff costs money to make and send??? Ooooooh I am telling you he is pissing me off.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rajah~We havn't even done the rentals for the suits yet! We going to go on Sat and then he's going with his friends next week ~ I have my 1st dress fitting on SAT, I'll take pics -- I'm going to work on two program samples tonight, I'll show you in the am
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I cant wait to see them - what did you think of the program and ceremony timeline I sent you? See the problem with folks who have never done anything to this magnitude, is they dont know how much work and planning it takes. . . I just cannot believe he asked me that. Seems he would know I am on the edge. Just like I dont think I am gonna be able to go to work tomorrow, my daughter is getting her hair braided and still has to be dropped off an hour away from here - she may not be done till like 2 am. Then he asks me stuff like that . . . LOL! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am gonna get those bflies for you on Friday too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The timeline was a big help! I need to make a day of timeline and a caterer timeline too ~~ I also love your prgram and the poem....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks - I love to write. I dont usually share it though. I am going to post my aisle runner - I think I may have showed you already though. It will be up in a sec.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are really nice Katrina. you two look so cute together. I like that train scene.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You two look so cute! I like the photo in front of the State Capitol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE your engagement photos. You guys look so happy and in love. Congrats!  :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great, engagement pics!!! love the scene!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very nice. Everything turned out perfecly.  Your hair was beautiful, girl.  Your clothes really made the pix pop with the bright colors.  Loved the train motif and I really loved the last pic with you too laying down in the grass.  Very sweet.Cicy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The pics came out great, I love that blue dress!!
  • Options
    Bambi GrahamBambi Graham member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    love the pics, thanks for sharing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So loving the Pics! Your hair is soooo cute!
  • Options
    MrsJJohnson2BMrsJJohnson2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very nice! I love number 9! Thanks for sharing
    Anniversary
    161image 131image 10image20image RSVP Date August 1
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    girl for someone who was stressing out before the photo session, you sure did take some beautiful e-pics with your FI!!!...and I agree with pp, your hair was goregous curly...loved each one of your 'fits!!...my fav pics are #1, #3, #5, #7 and #9!!!...can't wait to see the rest cuz those were really nice...you and FI are absolutely too cute together.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love your pics!  I agree the curls were beautiful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    alexisrouse00alexisrouse00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The pics are gorg and so are the two of you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You guys look so adorable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards